Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Andray Blatche put him back in the Wizards line up. He's been coming off the bench since 3/3/12
Old 03-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #50
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-9-12) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
They made a game that's pretty much untouchable from a presentation standpoint, improved dramatically on the Legend content, don't have the online server stability/inconsistency issues of years previous.
I play this game 95% online, and I can say that part of your statement is 100% false.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #51
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
I play this game 95% online, and I can say that part of your statement is 100% false.
If it's 100% false, how are you managing to stomach playing 95% of your games in the first place [if the server stability hasn't improved at all]? Why would someone even bother?

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #52
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
If it's 100% false, how are you managing to stomach playing 95% of your games in the first place [if the server stability hasn't improved at all]? Why would someone even bother?
I play 100% of my games online. And IMO this game is a couple of tweaks away from online greatness. They just need to hire a guy that plays 2k regularly, knows basketball, gets his data from various stat sites and watches videos of all teams. It's a full time job and the game would improve by 200%.

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone
Old 03-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #53
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

Quote:
Great question. I often wonder that myself. But I'm in a league that I've played in since 2k11 (and that I paid money to be in). Once it's over, this game is getting sold. I'm actually hoping I don't make the playoffs so I can stop playing this game.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #54
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
I'm actually hoping I don't make the playoffs so I can stop playing this game.
lol of course you are

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 03-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #55
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
I play 100% of my games online. And IMO this game is a couple of tweaks away from online greatness. They just need to hire a guy that plays 2k regularly, knows basketball, gets his data from various stat sites and watches videos of all teams. It's a full time job and the game would improve by 200%.
Thx; this is what I was expecting more to hear from someone that plays online often. I was in no shape or form trying to say online was perfect because it isn't - but it does seem like stability has improved from what it was in previous years. But no doubt, there will always be some that will continue to push the perception that the online servers suck/there's constant instability.

My guess is if they're able to implement dedicated lobbies w/o compromising connectivity or tweak the existing freeplay mode so people get can't get away with as much garbage play as they can now, it'll improve the overall experience

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #56
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

Quote:
lol of course you are
You can save your sarcasm. I've had so many games dropped/simmed that I know it's not even a question of IF it will happen, but when.... and if it happens during a pivotal playoff game, that is a state of mind I'd rather not go to because I'm looking forward to getting my security deposit for my apartment back

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »