Home

NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

So to be clear, this is the official Allstar weekend as in, the dunk and 3pt contest will take place indoors and not on the blacktop? If so, its very good news. Hopefully, its not Amazon exclusive.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

I guess I am just a depressing guy but I don't see how this is a major announcement at all. It is a reskinned version of the dunk contest and 3 point contest that they took out of 2k12. Very depressing and hardly a major announcement in my opinion. Is this what Ronnie was hyping or is there another announcement coming?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #35
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
yes ur right but what happens to guys like us who LIVES in belize?there r no gamstops here i assure u all games i get have to to ordered and shipped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
Exactly!!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #37
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Yoooooooooo 2K. This BETTER be playable in association and ONLINE ASSOCIATION. If not, this mode is just a waste of time.

Don't try to BS us 2k. You already had a dunk contest/3pt shoot out in the game....so this one better be integrated into our seasons and online leagues!
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #38
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

I was hoping for some kinda tremendous gameplay reveal or be something crazy like the game will release a horde of flesh eating spiders when you open the box or something...but nah. All-Star Weekend.

Not bad, mind you, just...eh. Not really all that excited about a mode I probably won't play much.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #39
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Many of you don't think of this (and many of you don't need to) but some of us don't have access to Amazon ( I for one spend 8 months outside the US where Amazon will not ship).

I am all for dropping 5 bucks for a game that's already a guaranteed buy but I don't have access to Amazon and hence I will not be getting this extra mode.

Not a game killer but would love it if it was a universal content so that we have a level playing field for all those who pre order regardless of store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
yes ur right but what happens to guys like us who LIVES in belize?there r no gamstops here i assure u all games i get have to to ordered and shipped
Try Africa bro, I am probably the only person who gets 2K and NCAA by going to the docks and boarding an anchored ship!

Last edited by ps3veron; 05-30-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #40
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Wait. This is only on Amazon? Not on Gamestop? Well, that doesn't make any sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »