Home

What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13?

This is a discussion on What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Yes you get the new court but you don't get the dunk contest and 3 point contest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Post some proof then ill believe you bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 19
There not gonna ship disk that just has the 3 point and dunk contest separately. Whoever believes the contest will be on separate disk has some issues. They will all be on the disk.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #107
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Dude there is clearly a difference when you are asking someone to refrain from acting like a superior being and you are actually acting like one.

Of course when I ask him to stop, it has to be in the form of "telling". You have an issue because of that??? I don't think you understand the situation or meaning of hypocrisy. It doesn't apply here.
You're kidding right? First, if I use a word, I sure as hell know the meaning. Secondly, I could not care less what your methods or motivations are for posting what you did - the bottom line is that you're sitting there doing what you're accusing him of doing. Whether you see it or not does not change that fact.

But I doesn't matter. It's not as if he or many people here listen to you.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #108
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
So you're telling me something that is programmed into the game will be taken out of mine because I didn't preorder? That's a load of crap. The dunk contest and allstar game will be in the game. I'll just be doing it in Orlando until ASW comes around irl.
That's been one of the sticking points throughout these threads. A lot of folks are willing to bet the dunk contest and three point shootout will be available as DLC later, but 2K has opted not to acknowledge such claims. As such, consumers in the know are left to decide whether they don't want to risk it and pre-order, or take a chance and hope it's offered later as payable DLC.

Quote:
For the first time, the Slam-Dunk Contest, Three-Point Shootout, and the Rising Stars Challenge will be playable modes in NBA 2K, but they'll only be available if you pre-order 2K13 (2K reps feigned ignorance when we asked if it would also be made available as paid, post-release DLC, but we'd bet the farm it'll end up a $5 or $10 download for those who don't plunk down pre-order cash).
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...-blake-griffin
Old 09-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #109
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Hey you still haven't answered my original question. What is that about me being ironic from that earlier post? Don't just wait around listening to other conversation and just say what you wanted to say even though it wasn't the right timing. That's really dirty and low. You absolutely knew what is happening but just wanted to put words in my mouth. Ahhhhh I see what you did here.

Anyhow you were saying? Still waiting..
. Did I ever tell anyone to stop buying the game? What was my own advice again???
You seem to pretend to be an intelligent person. You'll figure out my point. Which I've already made in subsequent posts. If it's still over your head, I can't help that.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #110
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
I preordered my game a couple days ago via Amazon, I went with Free Shipping (no Amazon Prime for me, and I'm also cheap, ill take $65 and wait over $80 and get it instantly, I'm more patient though.) and the expected delivery date is Oct. 10-15, I haven't preordered a game with DLC included so do I get an email with the code, or will a piece of paper like the Kings and Warriors DLC in 2K12 be in the jewel case?
Old 09-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #111
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
So you're telling me something that is programmed into the game will be taken out of mine because I didn't preorder? That's a load of crap. The dunk contest and allstar game will be in the game. I'll just be doing it in Orlando until ASW comes around irl.
The COURT is in the game. But mode is not. It's DLC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #112
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
There not gonna ship disk that just has the 3 point and dunk contest separately. Whoever believes the contest will be on separate disk has some issues. They will all be on the disk.
Microsoft does NOT allow DLC in the form of "flipping a switch" in the code. It's NOT on the disc. That would not be allowed by Microsoft. You can think otherwise, but that's a fact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »