Home

OMG I just made you guys so proud...

This is a discussion on OMG I just made you guys so proud... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

OVR: 0
OMG I just made you guys so proud...

Just whipped The. Worst. Cheeser. Ever.

I haven't played online in 2 weeks. I've been in the hospital and playing a few other games and been really addicted to my Classics League. So I decided to give it a go today. Got matched up with someone who chose the Warriors so I thought it'd be a fun game. I picked the Knicks.

Well as soon as the game started he paused and went into coach profiles and quite literally TURNED EVERY SINGLE SETTING ALL THE WAY UP. I was like WTF is this kid smoking? It took FOREVER. Finally, I get on my mic and tell him enough is enough play the damn game already it isn't gonna help him. I knew he had a mic already on because I could hear a few things. So, he proceeds to tell me that he's going to kick my ***...etc etc.

Well all he did was shoot threes with S. Curry. After I jumped out to an early 15-0 lead, he calls a timeout. I tell him he needs a lot more than a timeout. He needs a practice floor and about 3 months of time to waste. Well, of course, karma kicked in and S.Curry gets a little hot and he makes it 15-14. At this point S.Curry is 7-17....in the first quarter of a 5 min game. LOL. You guys know how 2k can be sometimes, so it was within 5 points until midway through the 2nd quarter. Then, when he was down 3 and Amar'e was shooting free throws, he gets back on his mic and proceeds to tell me that I suck. Really? While losing? I laughed my *** off and told him he was about to get it for that comment.

Well fast forward to 2:00 minutes left to to in the 4th quarter and I'm up 20, 55-35. Of course, all he did the entire time was shoot threes over and over with S.Curry. The last FG stat I saw he was 14/51 from the field. LMAO. I didn't really feel all that proud since a 10 year-old could have beat this garbage cheeser with little effort but it still felt damn good when he quit. Typical garbage...never ran a single play. Doesn't know a thing about basketball. Just online ruining everyone else's experience.

His PSN was kaiviti so I highly recommend you guys all avoid him if possible....unless you crave that satisfaction of making him quit (Jerzey???? ), which won't be tough at all. Easily the worst 2k player I have ever played. I just thought you guys would appreciate the story. If not, sorry for wasting your time. I don't make many threads so hopefully you can give me a pass on this one. I felt like I deserved it.

"Way too easy. I make it look easy. You could never see me or be me please believe me."

SIM FOR LIFE

EDIT: One last thing...I could tell from his voice that this dude was an adult. Maybe even 30+. Really...he should be ashamed of himself.

Last edited by BuddhaBaller; 06-11-2012 at 03:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: OMG I just made you guys so proud...

Congrats on the win and getting out of the hospital ok.
Bruins-6 Stanley Cups
33 championship parades
Boston>New York>LA
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Great story but has anyone ever done a cheeser thread, just drop cheesers gamertags and psn names? Or drop names of sim players? Anyway back to the thread, lol I could at least respect him more if he finished the game smh.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonsDaBest
Congrats on the win and getting out of the hospital ok.
Oh thanks man. That really means a lot. It wasn't anything too seriously major...but it was a pretty big surgery. Regardless, I got out last Wednesday and I'm doing great. Well on the road to recovery. Still can't drive anywhere for another 10 days or so. Going a little stir crazy but beating cheesers always helps with the boredom.

Last edited by BuddhaBaller; 06-11-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

I played someone very similar to what you described but I think the guy I faced had never played an NBA game or something lol. He also chose the Warriors and did the same thing with Stephen Curry just shooting 3's all game, but instead of moving a little and going to a different side of the 3-point line he just sprints as fast as he can and just pulls up RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY PG and takes a 3, I absolutely destroyed the guy.

I also love playing people who do nothing but hit the sprint button and fastbreak 24-7, I play with the Spurs and just run their offense and feed Duncan and just destroy them in the paint and playing clock, and while he's taking errant shots with Lebron or Westbrook etc, I'm taking high percentage shots and slowly blowing them out. A lot of fun IMO.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Yea we should of made a list of all cheesers
Old 06-11-2012, 02:21 AM   #7
Banned

BuddhaBaller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Yea we should of made a list of all cheesers
Go start one. Nice reference for 2k13.

Put kaiviti at the top of the list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »