Home

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about 2k13?

This is a discussion on On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about 2k13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #153
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you about 2k13?

Right now, a 9. I heard everything I need to hear. Besides Madden, Im bbot playing any other games. So I really cant wait to play.

My main concerns right now is hoping that there is not as many bugs as there was last year to start off. I dont expect it to be bug-free. But as long as there arent any bugs that makes modes unplayable, I am very excited for the game. Like the MP draft glitch, Trade Glitch, Association Stat Glitch.

I also want to know if the progression of CPU players changed. I dont mind potential being a factor in progression. But, it shouldnt be the main/only factor in progression. Production should be a factor in Progression. A person who never avged over 12 pts or over 7.5 rebs, or over 1 block shouldnt be rated over 85.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #154
MVP

OVR: 14

I was at a 9 some weeks back but its more a 7.25 right now. I'm not a fan of the structure of MyCareer mode and was hoping they'd bring back the Combine instead of that Rookie Showcase. I like that they added Iverson, but they could have added more than just a single team to their classic roster. The Dream team is cool and all but the relevance of them being in the game is lost a bit considering there is only one team they can play against. Adding teams are good, but modes are what intrigue me more.

At this point, it seems like they have nothing else to announce that's new in any way. No NEW modes to look forward to and no greatest mode this year. They haven't really done the best job of communicating what besides Sig skills and controls is really going to make 2K13 feel like a brand new game. Also, the fact that there are still lingering artistic inaccuracies and unfixed errors from two games ago makes it feel even less new.

Last edited by eko718; 09-14-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 3

8, once the demo drops and i get my hands on the gameplay then it will most likely go up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #156
Rookie

adwin7's Arena

OVR: 2
Wow at people feeling like 2k has been sitting on their hands for an entire year. Since 2k12 ws actually my favorite 2k to date (and I owned them all) I am sure they have stepped it up even further for 13. 2k has always lived up to my personal hype.

Hype level is at a solid 10.

Even if I didn't read about any changes. There track record speaks for itself. Important things for me are depth of game play and online. They haven't talked much about either but I know I will not be disappointed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »