Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Quick Clip From Gamescom

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Quick Clip From Gamescom within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #121
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
the offense already looks frustrating. no kind of court spacing. looks like it going to be a lot of weird stuff and no call fouls going to the rim. Those bumping would be fouls, also hope there are more help defense because kd can't play defense on lebron like that sorry. but i like the how the players movement seem real smooth can't wait for the demo
I'm sorry to say this, but some here need to lay down the cool-aid. No matter what 2K says in its marketing campaign, the stuff we've seen thus far PROVES that the game has NOT been improved like it should have been. Like another member said, there is no floor spacing whatsoever on offense. Just a bunch of clutter, little to no AI movement without the ball. The AI didn't appear to be running any kind of plays in the video (at least I hope not, that would be an awful indictment on the development team), just a bunch of pass-pass-pass-shoot. At this point I'll stick with 2K12, as bad as it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 01:25 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Quick Clip From Gamescom

I just love this time of year, 10 second video and people know everything there is to know about the game..... Anyway it was a Demo and as Dawolf said it was stripped of somethings so running plays is out, like every other 2k demo.....
Old 08-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #123
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Looks fantastic
Old 08-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #124
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

When's the flood of gameplay like last year's gamescom going to come?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 08-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #125
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
When's the flood of gameplay like last year's gamescom going to come?
most likely tommorow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #126
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
I'm sorry to say this, but some here need to lay down the cool-aid. No matter what 2K says in its marketing campaign, the stuff we've seen thus far PROVES that the game has NOT been improved like it should have been. Like another member said, there is no floor spacing whatsoever on offense. Just a bunch of clutter, little to no AI movement without the ball. The AI didn't appear to be running any kind of plays in the video (at least I hope not, that would be an awful indictment on the development team), just a bunch of pass-pass-pass-shoot. At this point I'll stick with 2K12, as bad as it is.
It's your choice, but from what i see, everything looks amazing, and greatly improved, most of those issue will or can be fixed with sliders, but game looks incredible to me, i respect your opinion, but as for me this is a day one purchase, i already deleted 2k12 off my pc because of the 30 sec video, can't play it again, so i'll just finish other games until 2k13 comes out, the minor improvements is enough to make me wrap up 2k12

Last edited by mlp111; 08-16-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #127
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

I honestly feel like 2k13, is what 2k12 was suppose to be. Playing 2k12 and seeing the possibilities in it, and looking at 2k13 and seeing those possibilities realized is amazing.

The fact that it took 2k a year to fix, the physics is incredible. Just shows how dedicated the team is. Also to the person saying it's not a giant leap, I can't understand how fixing the physics wasn't a giant leap. I doubt we'll see giant leaps in games, since this generation is almost over. I think we'll have to wait for the next gen, to see improvements in some areas of the game. Again the fact that they were able to solve such a giant problem as physics is amazing.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #128
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm on my way up -- lets see if I can get more than a 'quick clip'

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »