Home

Ways to make association mode better in NBA 2K13

This is a discussion on Ways to make association mode better in NBA 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Ways to make association mode better in NBA 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan16
They do acknowledge if someone scores 101 Points and if someone passes Moses Malone in all time scoring. Just go to
nba.com (in association mode) > Team records
Ok sounds good. Thanks. And you mean Karl Malone right? I think he is #2 all time scoring, not Moses. I know ole Kareem is #1.

And I just looked up the list and no way Kobe catches the Mailman...unless he plays until he is 40 and that won't happen lol he should catch Wilt and has an outside shot at Jordan I'd say depending if he can stay healthy and plays enough years.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm also really hoping the Nets moving to Brooklyn makes 2K really think about integrating the ability to move your team in Franchise Mode.

It wouldn't be terribly difficult. Just have a limited number of preset places you can move the team (that way, Kevin Harlin and co. can pre-record the names of these destinations for use in commentary) and a limited number of artificially created arenas. Include jerseys/logos that correspond with a limited list of potential created team names.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

cpu shouldn't try and go for an elite player in FA if they already have one in the same position (only if they are't making plans to trade one away or change rotation).
Old 09-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #20
Rookie

AMYO's Arena

OVR: 8

theres so much with association that could be added just with everything everybodies said already the trade logic free agent signings everything needs to be revamped youll have teams with like 2 star pgs on a team its ridiculous team relocation and a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better create a team and logo and jersey options because how we create jerseys now is just stupid and very very limited not one team in the nba has there logo on there jersey in the front always the city or team name that needs to change i wish 2k could implement a create a logo and team like backbreaker had because that was amazing and a lot of fun to do besides just playing the game it would expand everything like crazy for association but i know thats not gonna happen

and the draft classes need huge revamps the ovderalls are always crazy high and the potential system is all jacked up wayyyy to many stars i always sit and create draft classes after draft classes to make sure that i dont end up with a league with wayy to many stars and it sux because i know all the good players and the stars in the draft takes out the challenge and the element of surprise although i do love creating draft classes cause i like to put my self in it and draft myself that way lol
Old 03-29-2013, 11:32 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

shorten rotations.... thats one of the only things thats a MUST
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #22
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexsplows
shorten rotations.... thats one of the only things thats a MUST
yea and play garbage time players if there is a big lead
Old 03-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #23
Just started!

OVR: 0

Once you've created a new team and have copied players to that team they should be removed off the free agency list or the teams that you've copied them from in association mode. It's kind of silly taking my time to create a player and put him on a new team only to have another team sign the exact same player from the free agents roster. Anyway great board. I finally stopped playing 2K11 and have grown to really like 2K13 after a few weeks.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobox88
Please add the summer league during the offseason so we can further evaluate our draft pick's talent all the while get a good look at some of the undrafted talent before they hit the free agency pool. I believe this would really add to immersion and actually give us some games to play/watch during the offseason.

THIS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »