Home

loyalty changing?

This is a discussion on loyalty changing? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: loyalty changing?

I love when people have super specific rules about their threads. No, it's my thread and you most post exactly like this in it!!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by agreene7
wasn't not wasnt, I not i, isn't not aint. And your second to last sentence is a run-on sentence. So you are the one that actually sounds uneducated. Also first not frst. The first guy was just giving an example of something that has to do with your question.
Ok sorry didnt know i couldnt forget an i in a word sooo sorry, i type on a cell phone i could care less if it was a run in sentence im well aware of my english and just happen to be good at it. Drop off troll i asked a question not if you think cp3s loyaltys right. Mods clise this before bans start happening
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.

Last edited by pegout; 09-28-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #11
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

I agree this is something we should be able to change. It would have been really cool of 2k to make it so the player was either loyal to big market or loyal to small market or loyal to both.

Mainly because you rarely see a bonafide superstar leave LA or Miami for a market like NO Clev or Atlanta unless they have ties to those areas or those teams are heavily in contention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
You're mad because the guy agreed with your post?

First time I've ever seen that.
Agian how did he agree with me? I asked if loyalty changes not if cris pauls loyaltys right he said yea i like that 2k has loyalty hows that agreeing with me? Smdh some people are just stupid
Quote:
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
I agree this is something we should be able to change. It would have been really cool of 2k to make it so the player was either loyal to big market or loyal to small market or loyal to both.

Mainly because you rarely see a bonafide superstar leave LA or Miami for a market like NO Clev or Atlanta unless they have ties to those areas or those teams are heavily in contention.
Thanks finally someone not **** talking i agree that would be sweet if they add that
Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Surely the definition of Loyalty is that it doesnt fluctuate. If your loyal, your loyal. If your loyal for 5 years, and in the 6th decide you want to leave, you are not loyal. There isn't really a middle ground to me (except I do like the "loyal to small market, big market" idea...but that should also be static)
Old 09-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWWROCKS
Surely the definition of Loyalty is that it doesnt fluctuate. If your loyal, your loyal. If your loyal for 5 years, and in the 6th decide you want to leave, you are not loyal. There isn't really a middle ground to me (except I do like the "loyal to small market, big market" idea...but that should also be static)
Thanks for the answer. But peoples loualty change all the time so i wiuldnt have a problem with it changing
Quote:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 9

Or you could just go to edit player and make his contract 10 years long (cheating, yes I know) and that solves your problem, because obviously loyalty doesn't work.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »