Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #137
Rookie

jerseycityarod23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug? After playing a "my team game" the menu music goes away. Also I hit a buzzer beater with Austin rivers in my team, & the achievement didn't pop up

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) after playing my team mode, menu music disappears, but music remains in all other modes including practice.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? After playing a my team mode..menu music always goes away. Regarding the buzzer beater..it's almost impossible to recreate it.

How often can the bug be reproduced? The menu music disappears all the time. Restarting the console brings it back.

Do you have video or pictures? No
Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro91
if your timeout is taking too long in TeamUp mode then its because someone on your team (Or the Other) is still making a substitution. If every player in the game his B at the subs screen to submit their change then the timeout will end regardless of how much time is left.
Most of the time, people don't hit B. I can't tell you how many games where i had to wait for full time out to end.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 12

By the way, 2K, the PC version suffers from these issues as well. Maybe we can get a patch around the same time as the consoles this year??
Old 10-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #140
Rookie

Eastsidestory5's Arena

OVR: 1

I've had the scoreboard disappear in the 4th quarter of a Play Now game.

Also, doesn't seem to matter what the game mode is, but I'm not hearing any music when Player of the Game videos are being played.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 0

my game keeps freezing after i try n quit my 1st pro game also n im on 360 slim 4gb. does any1 know if i put a hard drive in and install it,will it fix the freeze?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #142
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Whats the bug? At the end of an exhibition game, while attempting to exit the game back to the Home Screen (aka Main Menu), there was an extended wait while a pop up came up saying something along the lines of, "Adding VC points to MyPlayer". Eventually, after about 60 seconds, I was disconnected from XBox Live and any record of the game I'd just played was erased. I did not receive VC nor did the game save to my user profile (even though my user profile auto-saved after I was disconnected).

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)Quick Play

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I have not attempted to re-create it. It just occurred. I merely tried to Exit the end-of-game summary screen.

How often can the bug be reproduced? I am uncertain at this point

Do you have video or pictures? Unfortunately I do not
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 5

Anybody else experiencing choppy music in the menus at times when navigating through sub menus?
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 2

Has anyone else experienced this?

Not in the bonus on fouls, but I got a reach-in foul called and the CPU was sent to the line for two free throws. This used to happen in 2K12 sometimes too. Maybe I am just missing something about the rules of basketball but I'm pretty sure you don't get two free throws on a reach-in foul unless you're in the bonus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »