Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #561
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug?

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

when inviting certain people to a locker room

How often can the bug be reproduced?

all the time

Do you have video or pictures?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #562
Rookie

Whats the bug?

1. I never get substituted in 4th quarter despite the fact that my player is absolutely gassed.

2. There's always going to be a time out after the first bucket following my substitution in the game.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

MyCareer

I don't know how it happens, I don't have to try to recreate because it always happens!

Every time

No
Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #563
Just started!

Whats the bug?
-After playing in the dunk contest in MyCareer, I click "play next game" and it sims the season. I look at the Calendar and there are no more games left in the season... it only shows playoff games. This is a glitch as there are about 30 more games left in the season.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
-MyCareer

-Played the dunk contest and now it sims the entire season every time I choose "Play Next Game".

-Every time I try to play the game.

-No
Old 10-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #564
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Whats the bug? Replays/Nike+ Replays cuts off after a second or shows a camera cut to a player and cuts off.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Gameplay in MyCareer, Association.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Get a highlight dunk and happens during the replay.

Can you recreate it? Yes but no.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Happens every game, first few replays for dunks are fine but then after that, every other dunk the glitch happens.

Do you have video or pictures? No

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #565
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahussain1986
Whats the bug?
-After playing in the dunk contest in MyCareer, I click "play next game" and it sims the season. I look at the Calendar and there are no more games left in the season... it only shows playoff games. This is a glitch as there are about 30 more games left in the season.

-MyCareer

-Played the dunk contest and now it sims the entire season every time I choose "Play Next Game".

-Every time I try to play the game.

-No
This. However, it is the same with 3-point shootout. Also, it doesn't even register the other 28 odd games. Just basically starts the playoffs after the all-star break.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #566
Rookie

Whats the bug?
MyPlayer played and got up to starting in 15 games. Starter for a while until I have one game where I call timeout under 5 seconds left in a blow out. Coach benches me a makes me 6th man taking away 11 minutes a game. Fine with this but then I work my way back up to 33 minutes a game and stays there for 3 games before randomly bumping me down to 23 minutes a game. I usually get A+ grades even at 23 minutes and almost average a triple double. Rating is 75.

MyCareer

McHale hates me. :P One game where I did something ridiculous. Also possible that it happened shortly after talking to gm (I've seen others say that as an issue.) but not sure. I talked to gm about increasing Kevin Martin's minutes.

Every game I play?

No
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #567
Rookie

I'm playing on xbox 360 also
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #568
Rookie

Semipro91's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell_13
Whats the bug?
MyPlayer played and got up to starting in 15 games. Starter for a while until I have one game where I call timeout under 5 seconds left in a blow out. Coach benches me a makes me 6th man taking away 11 minutes a game. Fine with this but then I work my way back up to 33 minutes a game and stays there for 3 games before randomly bumping me down to 23 minutes a game. I usually get A+ grades even at 23 minutes and almost average a triple double. Rating is 75.

MyCareer

McHale hates me. :P One game where I did something ridiculous. Also possible that it happened shortly after talking to gm (I've seen others say that as an issue.) but not sure. I talked to gm about increasing Kevin Martin's minutes.

Every game I play?

No
What position are you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »