Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #1193
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

I'm a 6'6" 200lbs SG, I was drafted 16th by the Rockets. My Rookie year I played very little due to Kevin being the SG and better than me. Our interior defense was AWFUL, couldn't stop anyone in the paint, couldn't rebound for nothin! Our record was AWFUL.

Sophomore year rolls in and we're getting a lot better, I was getting more minutes and my strong points was my on ball defense and crashing the boards. We just missed making the playoffs.

I'm currently at the end of my 3rd year and during the beginning of the season I asked the GM to trade for some players with stronger interior defense. WE GOT ANDREW BYNUM. :-D My career high was 45pts and we are currently battling the Lakers in the 2nd round of the Playoffs.

I created a signature shoe called the AP23 "Playoffs" that I only wear during the Playoffs.

At one point during the season I was rumored to be traded at the end of the season. I'm the team scoring leader with 22PPG. We just put out the Denver Nuggets in the 1st round where I went for 34pts and 14ast
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #1194
Rookie

subway's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know how i can have more than one my player without changing my first my player? I would appreciate it.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #1195
Just started!

I'm a 6'0 PG. I was drafted 18th or whichever pick the Mavericks had. I took Darren Collison's starting position in 18 games, of which we have 14 wins and 4 losses.

I've been putting up great numbers. My career game came on a 22 point 15 assist and 8 rebound game against the Clippers (my last game). I got a 2x key game modifier for my skill points. I nailed 2 dynamic goals, hit a career goal, and had an A+ as my grade.

Guess how many points I ended up with? 378. THAT'S IT.

Why are we rewarded SOOOOO little skill points when everything in this game is based off skill points? Unlike 2k12, if I want to take the team out to dinner it costs skill points. If I want signature skills (which is new), it's skill points.

I'm getting frustrated because I want to play all my games and not just simulate to the next key game, but I'll never get my dude to be rated 90 at this pace. If I had a huge game in 2k12 with a 2x key game modifier, I could come out that game with 6000 SP.

And I'm doing GOOD too. Several A games, not too many turnovers (for a PG), and some high assist games, literally averaging 9 on the year so far. This is all for the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #1196
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShot27
How do you ask to trade players on your team and target players to trade for on other teams?
The GM sitdown 'I'm tired of losing' lets you choose 5 players you want the GM to go after.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #1197
Rookie

OVR: 2

Before i start spending VC like a moron, where is it that you can add accesories to the player? Before you start or what?
Old 10-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #1198
Banned

Funny thing. When I stole the ball I accidently pressed X again then threw up a shot from past half court. The coach yelled at me twice then put me on the bench for 5 minutes. Lol. But I remember sometimes in 2k12 they played your guy too many minutes. Now I know what to do if I want less minutes.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #1199
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Just had my "Where amazing happens" commercial and it was really cool right until the had me shooting a three for "where clutch happens" since ive never tried a three. But still a great commercial.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #1200
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by champsbasketball
I finished my season and the GM asked me to pick players to help the team next yr and they did not go after any of them, and I did not pick the top rated players that were free agents. This is the same thing from 2k11 when we pick 5 players and the CPU never does what you ask, why have this if they never pick at least one of them.please fix in the patch 2K.
I know right?? That has no effect at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »