Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2013, 03:36 AM   #4473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Hey guys, wtf is up with player ratings not working right in mycareer? My guy is 89 overall, but in game when I go to his rating, his rating actually is 87 and a lot of the rounded up attributes I had to 80 are at 78, EG my dunk is 80 but in game when I go to the player screen it shows it at 78 and I can't do some of my dunks.

Any clue what's going on? My teammate chemistry is great, so I don't think its morale.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 AM   #4474
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST24
Hey guys, wtf is up with player ratings not working right in mycareer? My guy is 89 overall, but in game when I go to his rating, his rating actually is 87 and a lot of the rounded up attributes I had to 80 are at 78, EG my dunk is 80 but in game when I go to the player screen it shows it at 78 and I can't do some of my dunks.

Any clue what's going on? My teammate chemistry is great, so I don't think its morale.
I always thought it was progressive fatigue...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #4475
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I didn't feel like searching through all the threads and posts. So quick question for you guys.

I just got signed my Jordan brand. How do I get my shoes to be white for home and black for away? I edited the 11's with the tan/blue thinking it would change, but it didn't. Any help?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #4476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblack228
I always thought it was progressive fatigue...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
I'm at the start of a new season and it was doing that last season as well.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #4477
Rookie

ltylerj's Arena

OVR: 2

I was so excited about the upcoming season after the Rockets signed Iggy. I thought we would be so good...man was I so wrong.

I feel like the LA Lakers(Zing). A losing record on a team that should be really good. I'm 1-9 out of my last 10 games, losing in blowouts and aren't even close. It sucks. It's my fault because im PG, but dammit, catch the damn ball when I pass it to you. Roy Hibbert is soft as hell, can't hit a shot unless its a dunk, and being 7'2'', he can't even do that.

Something has to happen, a trade or something, this team just isn't doing it. I just got the sitdown where I tell him im tired of losing. I just picked a bunch of bigmen that hopefully will take Hibberts spot.

I'm about to go beast mode. I'm tired of losing.

~White Mamba out~
Old 01-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #4478
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have a 7Ft 2 Faceup Centre, and I got drafted 11th overall by the blazers in My Career. I finished my first season, playing every match, won MVP, Finals MVP, Leader in scoring, assists, steals, blocks and rebounds. Everybody on my team was happy, even though I took aldridge's starting centre position and he got the starting PF spot.

In my second season, there were a bunch of trades before it started, and JJ Hickson (who i loved playing with) got traded for Elton Brand. Now my minutes are cut from 33 to around 15 - 17, and brand is starting. It says 15 - 17, but i play around 25 minutes, and every two matches i get to complain to my gm about my playing time.

After this, I start for two matches, then its back to the bench, and then i have to do it again. In the beginning of the first season, where you get to pick a teammate you like playing wtih in the meet with gm thing, I chose aldridge. In the second season, I picked meyers leonard, because he looks for his shot, has post moves, and if he misses, I get the Offensive board. Now my main problem is, that aldridge is unhappy. And there was a rumour that he wanted a trade. I want to stop that. And maybe get a role as a permanent starter if I can. My teammate chemistry is 100%. Please help, sorry for the long post.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #4479
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltylerj
I was so excited about the upcoming season after the Rockets signed Iggy. I thought we would be so good...man was I so wrong.

I feel like the LA Lakers(Zing). A losing record on a team that should be really good. I'm 1-9 out of my last 10 games, losing in blowouts and aren't even close. It sucks. It's my fault because im PG, but dammit, catch the damn ball when I pass it to you. Roy Hibbert is soft as hell, can't hit a shot unless its a dunk, and being 7'2'', he can't even do that.

Something has to happen, a trade or something, this team just isn't doing it. I just got the sitdown where I tell him im tired of losing. I just picked a bunch of bigmen that hopefully will take Hibberts spot.

I'm about to go beast mode. I'm tired of losing.

~White Mamba out~
interesting

keep us posted like espn does with the lakers lol
Old 01-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #4480
Rookie

OVR: 7

I had set the Raptor's team record for points and FG made earlier, by dropping a double nickel on D-Wade (including an 18 footer to ice the game with a minute remaining).

Earlier in the season, Derozan and I both were on fire and helped Lowry set the team record for assists (posting 20).

I appear to be in the slam dunk contest (which is a bit strange, since my dunk rating is only 75 or 80, though my vertical is 95). I suppose this means I'm probably an All-Star?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »