Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #545
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Drafted 8th to the raptors so far 2-2 the 2 games we've won I've dropped 37 and carried the team on offense the other game I came in down by 3 with 50 sec to go and scored the last 8 including the go ahead basket over Joe Johnson with 6.2 to go

I can't wait to be traded
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #546
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
This is off topic i guess

But would you guys reckon i keep my ps3 or get a xbox ..i'd mostly play 2k13
Either would be fine. But I would wait before starting any longtime gamemode until they patch the game. My career has broken play art, no injuries after year 1, PA announcer only using your nickname, etc. in years past, we would have to restart our my players for the patch to take effect.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #547
Rookie

OVR: 7

Do u get 60 max vc for all the drill? If so I may never do anything other than the dribble course
Old 10-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #548
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
This is off topic i guess

But would you guys reckon i keep my ps3 or get a xbox ..i'd mostly play 2k13
Keep your ps3 and also buy xbox. Xbox is so cheap now and it's great time to get it.

Also as far as NBA2K13 goes, get a copy for xbox. I play NBA2K13 on PS3 at friends house and I notice loading time is at least 2 times longer on PS3... Graphics look noticeably better on xbox version as well but this could just be me.

Also if you check OS forums roster section, you will see way more selection of custom and historic roster projects for Xbox than PS3. (This is not to say PS3 custom rosters are bad or anything.)
Old 10-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #549
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Keep your ps3 and also buy xbox. Xbox is so cheap now and it's great time to get it.

Also as far as NBA2K13 goes, get a copy for xbox. I play NBA2K13 on PS3 at friends house and I notice loading time is at least 2 times longer on PS3... Graphics look noticeably better on xbox version as well but this could just be me.

Also if you check OS forums roster section, you will see way more selection of custom and historic roster projects for Xbox than PS3. (This is not to say PS3 custom rosters are bad or anything.)
Thing is if i get an xbox i need to sell the ps3 and i've been reading a lot on this thread a lot of people seem to have these freezing issues from last year on the xbox

Last edited by MVP9072; 10-07-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #550
Rookie

Quote:
Thing is if i get an xbox i need to sell the ps3
OK... As long as you are OK with missing out on upcoming PS3 exclusive games then. I'm almost thinking getting PS3 myself for all naughty dog games including upcoming The Last of Us.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #551
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
Not really for me. I have only 85 stamina and averaging 33 min or so. I just have to make really smart plays in 4th quarter. Stamina this year is just perfect and making game challenging at the moment. I don't see myself upgrading this attribute for very long time. Fyi- I play on allstar difficulty.
AT 95 stamina I'm doing fine so far. I always keep on the Gatorade pack as a sig skill which means you don't lose stamina in the first quarter. So this is the time I run around, nothing but turbo if I need to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #552
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
AT 95 stamina I'm doing fine so far. I always keep on the Gatorade pack as a sig skill which means you don't lose stamina in the first quarter. So this is the time I run around, nothing but turbo if I need to.
For sure gatorade pack helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »