Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #553
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

What ratings do need to have to make Runners more consistent?

/i have layup at 92, but I am very inconsistent
Old 10-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #554
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

My Center got picked 5th by Sacramento posting 20 points, 17 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals, and 2 Blocks in the Rookie Showcase (along with an A+ grade as well).

I'm earning 565 VC per year instead of the customary 500. I figure if you get picked any lower than 10th they give you 500 no matter how far you drop I think.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #555
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
My Center got picked 5th by Sacramento posting 20 points, 17 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Steals, and 2 Blocks in the Rookie Showcase (along with an A+ grade as well).

I'm earning 565 VC per year instead of the customary 500. I figure if you get picked any lower than 10th they give you 500 no matter how far you drop I think.
That's really strange...Chris Smoove got drafted #1 and still gets 500 VC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #556
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
My Center got picked 5th by Sacramento
Still no draft-logic by the CPU/AI I guess? If anything, the Kings don't really need a 2nd center right?

Edit:they may need one but a 5th pick in the draft means Cousins has to move within 2 years (IRL at least) and I don't think that will be the case
Old 10-07-2012, 02:55 AM   #557
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

As a 6'8" 225 Lb. point-forward style SF, I got drafted 4th by the Cavs. I had a triple-double in the Rookie Showcase with 12 points, 22 rebounds and 13 assists, I outplayed the guys that got drafted ahead of me, but oh well.

Kyrie Irving is a beast on offense, I take some of the ballhandling and distribution pressure off of him so he just focuses on scoring.

Dion Waiters is by far the worst player I have played with in MP/MC, his defense is crappy and he can't put the ball in the basket consistently at all. Hopefully, I'll get to start soon and instead of benching Miles, they bench or trade waiters.

We're 3-2 and right now I'm averaging 11 ppg, 4.7 rpg and 7.6 apg. Kyrie is averaging 24.6 ppg, 4.3 rpg and 8.1 apg.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #558
Rookie

OVR: 0

made a SF and got drafted #2, and then bought a bunch of sig skills and attributes but it felt cheap and too easy so I just started over
Old 10-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #559
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTMG007
made a SF and got drafted #2, and then bought a bunch of sig skills and attributes but it felt cheap and too easy so I just started over
Ps3 or Xbox
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 AM   #560
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man, I hate to be a whiner but lord, I am really hating this game. Trying to play as a center and it is nearly impossible. I know I probably still need to "figure it out" but come on, whatever I am figuring out will have little to do with basketball and only have to do with the quirks of the game. Boxing out at the correct time, in the correct position does absolutely nothing. Either my guy decides to literally run away and box out out of bounds or opponent just jumps over him and catches the ball 3 feet above my head with one hand. How many times does that happen to 7' players exactly?

Probably my biggest issue with trying to play a big man is the overall movement, which is why I'm frustrated and not sure it's something to overcome. He just sort of makes random movements all over the place, I can't follow or stay between my man and the basket because any lane traffic or even just changes of direction will cause him to go wandering off and out of position long enough to get scored on or certainly to lose the rebound. I don't get it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »