Home

Play vision ?

This is a discussion on Play vision ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Play vision ?

My career mode 11 min quarters options presentation play vision set to all plays play vision display set to full..

Here is how I got it to work for me normally if you are coming off the bench you quickly press the Y button to simulate until your play time kicks in , instead of mashing the Y button I watched the action on the court from the bench. Allstar simulation normally the CPU teammates play like idiots ,but when you watch from the sideline they actually play smart basketball ... Anyways upon being subbed in on offense the play vision works for some reason I don't know if this is an isolated incident or not but for now it's working
Old 10-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #50
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

This is the only year I haven't even touched MP. I can't play without playvison and the fastbreaks are ridiculous
Old 10-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
This is a confirmed issue by Ronnie, as he said it will be addressed in an upcoming patch. It's insane to me that a company would market this mode as much as they have knowing that such a gamebreaking issue was present. Can you say lazy?
any update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
You have to unlock this feature with VC next year. That's why they didn't work on it this year... No time to implement but the frame work is there. OK?

You can get little taste if you play as point guard. Go to presentation options and enable it there. Once you make the change, the system won't save it... You have to enable it each time. Saving will cost you more VC next year...
Too funny bro. Paying for play vision doesn't sound too far fetched at this point unfortunately.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #53
Banned

KGDunks's Arena

OVR: 0

Absolutely ridiculous. 2K every year spends time ironing out issues only for them to reappear years later. Surely they would've learned by now to stop releasing games with amateur glitches and bugs.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 11

I just experienced something weird during a CAL game with Kobe.

So I turned playvision on/full plays in the menu. I have the ball, I pick a play (for the SF) so I press X and I want to press X again to choose the specific play. Guess what Kobe does? He shoots the ball...

I tried it again: press a play for X and then I chose the B option -> kobe does a hopstep?!

I turned it off now, I'm not gonna bother.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »