Home

Virtual Currency frustration

This is a discussion on Virtual Currency frustration within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #249
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Virtual Currency frustration

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggm
I'm not bothered about getting extra VC points. I just want to play MyPlayer without being forced to be online. Being online whenever I want to play isn't practical for me.
I'm in total agreement. I feel as though MyPlayer should be completely offline compatible, as I have no need of playing against anyone but the computer itself. I've always understood not having the option to play Online Association without an internet connection because, well, the idea of such a mode doesn't make sense without an online connection. But I don't understand making an offline mode unnecessarily online.

Unfortunately, I'm not always online, so the offline mode for which I'm attempting to progress is going to suffer in those instances. And certain aspects of the game not involving playing against anyone online won't even be available in the first place (no VC, no ability to edit MyPlayer).
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 0

I changed mycarrer to longer quarters and it doesn't save the VC I earn in the game. It will save the VC I get for milestones but not for the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Do i need to keep it at 5 min quarters?

Its seems kind of hit and miss w/ the VC. I have a had a few association games where I didn't get any.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #251
Just started!

OVR: 0

I don't get paid ANYTHING on my paydays... im very frustrated, has anyone else had this issue and found a way to fix it? it's annoying watching my pay day time deplete and yet receive no VC
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »