Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Do good in a game try and get an A or above then when there is a few secounds left press start go to save and exit ...then go back finish the few secounds the game ends it shows you in the locker room and tells you how much you have then it goes to the game overview press quit and as soon as thats over it says loading vc to 2k server as soon as that goes away and says loading you then press ps button or xbox button and quit the game. when you get back on you get the vc and you can keep doing it over and over. So i made a secound my career and did the rookie showcase and got an A so i got 144 vc but since its the rookie game it amounts to about 456 vc everytime. I believe A+ will give you 500 vc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trvn25
Do good in a game try and get an A or above then when there is a few secounds left press start go to save and exit ...then go back finish the few secounds the game ends it shows you in the locker room and tells you how much you have then it goes to the game overview press quit and as soon as thats over it says loading vc to 2k server as soon as that goes away and says loading you then press ps button or xbox button and quit the game. when you get back on you get the vc and you can keep doing it over and over. So i made a secound my career and did the rookie showcase and got an A so i got 144 vc but since its the rookie game it amounts to about 456 vc everytime. I believe A+ will give you 500 vc
im definitely starting over and doing this to get my guy to start off at least in the mid to high 70's.. thanks for this awesome tip!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #107
Rookie

and the entire process on my ps3 takes only about 2:20 from when you first turn the game on so i get 456vc every 2 minutes n 20 secounds
Old 10-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
and the entire process on my ps3 takes only about 2:20 from when you first turn the game on so i get 456vc every 2 minutes n 20 secounds
well played good sir! yeah im thinking about doing a sf all around player now instead of my point guard. i want to be able to dunk and have more impact games
Old 10-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #109
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop 24
I have played about 100 blacktop 3v3 games with 2 of my friends over the weekend .. I have spent easily over 20k VC on my player because if it.. Games take about 5-10 mins

150 pts per a game extra 10 for winning.. Every time .
If you play with more than one person do you get the VC everytime? Because vs. the CPU it gets VC maybe 50% of the time
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #110
Rookie

Quote:
is it actually worth going into the actual career and doing the first game (impact game) so you get more points? could care less where i actually get drafted. i was just thinking the impact game gets you more VC so this might be better
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #111
Rookie

i got my SG on 99 overall and i just found this out yesterday im 20 games in and about to go up against the heat so im good now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
i got my SG on 99 overall and i just found this out yesterday im 20 games in and about to go up against the heat so im good now
yeah i'm not going to go that crazy.. just make my guy more realistic.. nba2k obviously doesn't realize that there are 6'8" sf coming out of college that are rated in between 75-80 that can dunk haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »