Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #345
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalkofanation
People are never gonna realize it's not just the monopolization of video games, it's the monopolization and money whoring of everything. I mean It doesn't really bother me that much that I have to play quick games to get v.c not a big deal. The gameplay is phenomenal and I use those games to learn the plays (as well as practice mode) and I run those plays as a point guard in mycareer and i know what everyone is supposed to do. Just gotta roll with the punches.

It's the same thing in regular sports, look we have no nhl, I live in Orlando and they block out Tampa Bay Bucs games because they don't sell out, so we can't even watch their crappy product on the field. The NBA just had a lockout, the NFL just had a lockout. Baseball refuses to fix their broken system of allowing humans to make errors and bad judgement by just adding some more technology, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY MONEY AND MORE MONEY. Until people realize that nothing will change.

I have a Madden 2013 boycott page on facebook (just look it up can't put links on here) It actually really gained steam after the game came out but PEOPLE STILL BOUGHT THE SAME CRAPPY PRODUCT MADDEN PUTS OUT EVERY YEAR! So it doesn't matter, the powers that be know no one will change and actually make the effort on anything so it's pointless crying on boards. The only way you can hurt them is in the pockets.. and if v.c makes you that angry.. then let's start a boycott to not buy next year's game! I mean this year is the most it's ever sold in one week EVER! You think they are gonna stop??? The answer is hell no!
This year was the first time in a long time that I didn't get NCAA or Madden. The thing is 2k didn't tell us about any of this. They said there would be no more skill points but that was about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #346
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Agreed, I wish I could just play MyPlayer again and get +2000 skill points because I played a great game (and over 4000 for a key game) and easily upgrade my medium shot with 5 points and then do a drill and improve it again with 2 points.

You get paid literally nothing in MyCareer nowadays, such a shame.

So sad that they ruined this. I haven't even been able to join this game because I'm waiting for a patch and I'm just trying to get VC using the coach mode.

It so ridiculous I'm even doing this. Feels like I have to spend time playing Mycareer because I like the mode and then I have to do this coach mode so I can actually improve my MP. It's also way too easy to improve your player from the get go. Farm 20K VC and use it on your rookie player and he's easily a 88 overall after 5 games (check out Chris Smoove).

I would love to talk to the people at 2k. Ask them why they didn't notice certain issues/bugs/glitches and why they found it necessary to get rid of real contracts and ruin the game and the mode with VC.
I'm see you guys use the term farm 20000?? Can I come over plant some VC crops as well???

Wtf do you mean farm VC? Lol
Old 10-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #347
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

how do you run coach mode? I can't find it under game modes or anywhere is it just a quick game and you change settings or what?
Old 10-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #348
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
how do you run coach mode? I can't find it under game modes or anywhere is it just a quick game and you change settings or what?
Go to playoffs mode. Pick a team set it up to 12 minutes. After you start the game go into the main menu > coaching > coach settings, There you customize to your hearts desire! Only do this mode if you want to do something than play the game cause the payout of 600 VC / hr can be tripled if you play blacktop for an hour.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #349
Pro

OVR: 11

Easiest way is this:

1. Put your gameplay settings to 12 mins quarters - difficulty: hall of fame
2. you can turn off certain rules to make the game run faster (less fouls etc.)
3. teams: Bobcats (CPU) vs Dream Team
4. press start -> Coaching -> Coach Settings -> Coach mode: ON (this will make it run automatically).
Old 10-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #350
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Easiest way is this:

1. Put your gameplay settings to 12 mins quarters - difficulty: hall of fame
2. you can turn off certain rules to make the game run faster (less fouls etc.)
3. teams: Bobcats (CPU) vs Dream Team
4. press start -> Coaching -> Coach Settings -> Coach mode: ON (this will make it run automatically).
Easiest and most non boring way is

1 on 1 blacktop then go quick game 1 min quarters with full speed and keep repeating.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #351
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
Go to playoffs mode. Pick a team set it up to 12 minutes. After you start the game go into the main menu > coaching > coach settings, There you customize to your hearts desire! Only do this mode if you want to do something than play the game cause the payout of 600 VC / hr can be tripled if you play blacktop for an hour.
How do you do it if you triple it? i would agree if you could do rematch after rematch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #352
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
I'm see you guys use the term farm 20000?? Can I come over plant some VC crops as well???

Wtf do you mean farm VC? Lol

Farming is a term use in RPG game. Usually mean repeating a method to get like +1 to strength to your character. The person would repeat the same method over and over for hours in order to reach their goal. In this case its VC lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »