Home

Shot Release bug/ issue!

This is a discussion on Shot Release bug/ issue! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Shot Release bug/ issue!

tsk tsk, im more of a jump shot type of player, hope they can fix it
Old 10-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard-ian
It is not a bug, generally shot releases take longer this year and the "Green" window seems shorter, that's all, I love it by the way...

Cheers! ;-)
I get all of that, I just want the online timing to be the same as the offline timing. AND, I have jumpshot feedback on during online games, and Im am not sure that it works all of the time. One time I just held down the X button to shoot a 3 and a I didnt let it go at all. The thing still said that I released it too early. So are the jump shots broken in a sense? Or does the jumpshot feedback giving me faulty feedback?

Does anyone know if this has been listed in the requests for a patch in the post that is stickied on the first page?

BTW, if you play sim ball, plz hit me up. I dont think I can take another random online game. X360: GT = B Sims Tha Jedi
Old 10-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't like how the release is slow, defenders have a better chance closing in on you. And also it just looks weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #12
Rookie

Po0hd1n1's Arena

OVR: 5

i hate the shot releases...hopefully they fix them so how to make them quicker
Old 10-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks shot releases are slow. I thought I was just rusty since I hadn't played 2k12 in a while. I seem to red the majority of my shots unless I hold it down forever.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #14
Rookie

ya it been said already like million times, the releasing timing needs to be fixed, its awful. its impossible to get a perfect release without having your shot blocked or contested...
Old 10-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #15
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
I get all of that, I just want the online timing to be the same as the offline timing. AND, I have jumpshot feedback on during online games, and Im am not sure that it works all of the time. One time I just held down the X button to shoot a 3 and a I didnt let it go at all. The thing still said that I released it too early. So are the jump shots broken in a sense? Or does the jumpshot feedback giving me faulty feedback?

Does anyone know if this has been listed in the requests for a patch in the post that is stickied on the first page?

BTW, if you play sim ball, plz hit me up. I dont think I can take another random online game. X360: GT = B Sims Tha Jedi
Well Bryan, there's things like latency that will never allow that to happen. You also play on a 73" TV which they don't make that great of panels for TV's that large thus you'll have a considerable amount of input lag (all on your TV's inputs, nothing you can do). That's why I recommend going no larger than 42" to ensure you're getting a quality panel. I also would only recommend LG and Panasonic TV's due to them primarily only using IPS panels. Plasma's are fantastic due to little to no input lag.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloNYK7
ya it been said already like million times, the releasing timing needs to be fixed, its awful. its impossible to get a perfect release without having your shot blocked or contested...
I think these are the most accurate releases yet. Guess to each their own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »