Home

Shot Release bug/ issue!

This is a discussion on Shot Release bug/ issue! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #17
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Shot Release bug/ issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Well Bryan, there's things like latency that will never allow that to happen. You also play on a 73" TV which they don't make that great of panels for TV's that large thus you'll have a considerable amount of input lag (all on your TV's inputs, nothing you can do). That's why I recommend going no larger than 42" to ensure you're getting a quality panel. I also would only recommend LG and Panasonic TV's due to them primarily only using IPS panels. Plasma's are fantastic due to little to no input lag.

Well Mason, seeing as how I thought that last years releases were perfect for my 73 inch TV (IMO), I see no reason why my TV would get in the way of me actually enjoying this years game because of an issue that a bunch of people have complaints about. After all, we just want the release timing we had last year. And like I said earlier, if I could get the release times that I get in offline mode in online mode I would be happy... but thats not the case. It discourages me from shooting 3's unless Im super wide open!
Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

Every player has a different shot release in real life. So 2K trys to capture that....and now everyone wants them to change it?? All I can do is shake my head.

Its all about learning the different shot releases of the players and perefecting them...not "Hey can you change this for me because I cant do it"
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Well Bryan, there's things like latency that will never allow that to happen. You also play on a 73" TV which they don't make that great of panels for TV's that large thus you'll have a considerable amount of input lag (all on your TV's inputs, nothing you can do). That's why I recommend going no larger than 42" to ensure you're getting a quality panel. I also would only recommend LG and Panasonic TV's due to them primarily only using IPS panels. Plasma's are fantastic due to little to no input lag.
What in the world are you talking about?
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

For me personally the shot release is fine, it always just seems to be a few players who I can't figure out (Austin Rivers this year). Best advice I have is to stop looking at the shot release feedback, its all about rhythm and feel with the shot release. Go into shootaround mode and just keep putting up shots with guys until you build a good feel for their shots.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:49 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

anybody get the glitch where it says its early perfect and late at the same time ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 01:30 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah the shot releases are not as quick this yr, so trying to get use to it as well
Old 10-08-2012, 01:47 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

got that early, perfect, late glitch twice... i quit whatever game i am playing, go to freestyle practice, and it goes away.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #24
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
What in the world are you talking about?
Me and him know each other pretty well outside of these forums lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »