Home

Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13

This is a discussion on Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13

Sad thing is....Everybody pics miami online!! 65 percent Miami, 25 percent LA, 10 percent OKC. I swear people picking Miami makes the game less fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones16
Sad thing is....Everybody pics miami online!! 65 percent Miami, 25 percent LA, 10 percent OKC. I swear people picking Miami makes the game less fun!
Seriously though.. I really don't find that LeBron is .....THAT CHEESSSEEE in the game. The one thing I hate more than everything in this game is the constant steal spam that results in a game where you can never really form an offense so you and the other player are just running around trying to dunk on each other on every play.

My suggestion: A steal should result in 4 different ways.
A successful steal where you are running with the ball right away
Tap the ball off where you start running toward it to pick it up
A failed attempt where it triggers an 2-3 seconds animation so you completely lost the position on defense.
A Reaching Foul is called.

I will allow a player to hack just once and if he taps the button more than once, a foul should be called right away.

But that's just talking about the on-defense steal.. The whole passing steals are where it gets ridiculous for online quick games.

P.S. Might as well put it here since i'm whining and all.. the people that do off-ball defense are just dumb because they can't play defense themselves. Most of them would go running to "Coach setting" or "defense setting" every few minutes like a mama-boy when they're down in scores.

Last edited by kchui1028; 10-07-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #27
Rookie

bluemj32's Arena

OVR: 3

The thing is a lot of this would be resolved if they would just bring back the lobbies were we could choose the settings of difficulties (the current difficulty requires no strategy at times). The lobbies also allowed us to view our opponents records and more before we played them.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchui1028
Seriously though.. I really don't find that LeBron is .....THAT CHEESSSEEE in the game. The one thing I hate more than everything in this game is the constant steal spam that results in a game where you can never really form an offense so you and the other player are just running around trying to dunk on each other on every play.
This is my thought on this exactly. You can take lebron and spam steal and then players like cp3 and rondo and westbrook just drop the ball like a kid running point in middle school.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #29
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

The thing that makes him so overpowered is they don't call charges in this game. I was in a 1-3-1 zone with help defense maxed out. I essentially had a triple team on him. My opponent just turbos to the rim through 3 guys. Its a foul 90% of the time and an And1 half the time on top of that.

Last edited by gator3guy; 10-08-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

All of you complaining about spin dunks smh..I haven't seen one this whole time I've played, also use Zone defense if they're "cheesing" too much, force them to shoot.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

This year's Lebron definetly ranks high in the all-time most domninant video game athletes. (VICK 04 MADDEN, BO JACKSON TECMO BOWL..ETC) But he can be stopped. You just have to know how to play Lebron. Seriously he can't buy a jumpshot from the right side of the court. He plays just like his real counterpart so just watch the games on t.v. But if anyone actually watched basketball who's in this forum you would see that Lebron was virtually unstoppable in real life last year(let's not forget.) so the whining that he is too good is ridiculous. Put on your thinking cap and find a way to beat the heat. NOT HARD PEOPLE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 02:46 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 8

man whats worst is that you people continue to go back and play online...then come back here to complain about it....

just a thought

VC/2k sports fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »