Home

PS3 Users Unite!

This is a discussion on PS3 Users Unite! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2015, 01:39 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
PS3 Users Unite!

Just making this as a central for ps3 players to unite!.

I enjoy this game a lot but it seems to me that many players are selfish in this game much like previous years, miss the 2k11 days when blacktop was like a recruiting center, it was always exciting to go in there, knowing that if you played well you could get recruited to a crew, wish we still had that 5v5 blacktop mode.

I often play blacktop but the 3v3 makes it tough to recruit because most players are just... selfish? me first players who just want to get their own highlights, i wish i would see more crew recruiting activity, miss 2k11 because of that.

That being said, this is why i made this primarily, to eventually make a crew with members of this forum who am sure go above and beyond the passion they have for sports, out of thousands playing we are present here looking forward to updates and helping fix issues, i don't know about you but we deserve a badge for such! hahaha.

So yea lets make this interesting, add your PSN and also a description of how you like to play the game, like this:

PSNs: Leasim96, Leasim48 (i make various accounts to many my players)

Usual Position: SF, PG, PF (The positions you play in order of frequency)

Mentality: I play team basketball, always looking to make plays for teammates and thats how i enjoy playing the game not only cyber wise but in reality, i have played since 2k9, and throughout the years have played agaisn't many players online, that allows me to have a sample size for self evaluation in this regard, that being said, i seem to be one of the most responsive team players from what ive seen.

Best Attributes: Team Play, Knowledge, Rebounding, Defense, Instincts
(Here be honest with yourself and mention your most notable attributes, i can score, but when i have a team, its usually a rarity for me to look to score, i mostly score from cuts and being open)

Other attributes you can mention: You can mention subcategories as in specializes in 3pt shooting, going inside, dunking, steals, etc.

Lets keep the Max attributes at 5, so you feel the need to debate what your better at.

That should be All, looks long but is simple, i just want to make it interesting, get too know eachother before playing, knowing what to expect.

NO BALL HOGS! so many players in 2k that can pass to a wide open man yet stand there and take a contested 3pt shot..............
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »