Home

Official NBA 2k14:Crew Mode Suggestions

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14:Crew Mode Suggestions within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon1 Official NBA 2k14:Crew Mode Suggestions

Rockstar Games, Inc.
Type Subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive
Industry Computer and video games
Interactive entertainment
Founded 1998[1]
Headquarters New York City, United States
Key people Sam Houser (President)
Dan Houser (Vice President)
Products Grand Theft Auto
Agent
Midnight Club
Manhunt
Red Dead
Max Payne
Bully
L.A. Noire
The Warriors
Owner(s) Take-Two Interactive
Parent Take-Two Interactive
Website www.rockstargames.co

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...er-suggestions

Rockstar wants your help in shaping the multiplayer of Grand Theft Auto V.
In a post on the Rockstar Blog the company revealed it's looking for a way to incorporate the Crews system from Max Payne 3 into the game, but would like player's feedback on how best to do so.

We'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.

The post reads, "As we're busy working on Grand Theft Auto V, we'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.
"Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears.
"We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTA V."

All i'm saying is since Take-two interactive is the parent company for 2k sports, how the hell can't we have these same discussions about crew modes for The Flagship NBA 2k Series? I know it's early, but i'd like to the devs to take this mode seriously, because this mode is wanted, and clearly they know this, and if we get on it early in the development cycle for Nba 2k14, we can get this mode back. Please steve OS sticky this so those of us who truly want this mode back can have a voice on how it should be re-instated back into the nba series. I respect everyone who plays 2k for association mode, OA mode, Myteam,Myplayer Blacktop/Pickup games,Create-a-Legend/CAP, but this is sorely missed and needed back into this game. So please, if you don't care for this mode, do us a favor and keep the thought to yourself. Let's get this going people, let our voices be heard loud and clear once and for all!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k14:Crew Mode Suggestions

great thread. i doubt any suggestions will matter though, if they wanted suggestions, they'd probably ask us for them. of course improvement would be cool, but i just want crew back. before you ask for suggestions, u gotta ask for the mode to be brought back to begin with. hell, they can use the 2k11 code even. the same half indian/half black coach, the yellow courts, same everything, i don't care. just bring it back.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Umm, maybe my screen is broke but I only see a bunch of GTA stuff
Old 10-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Umm, maybe my screen is broke but I only see a bunch of GTA stuff
the last paragraph he speaks his mind lol
Old 10-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
great thread. i doubt any suggestions will matter though, if they wanted suggestions, they'd probably ask us for them. of course improvement would be cool, but i just want crew back. before you ask for suggestions, u gotta ask for the mode to be brought back to begin with. hell, they can use the 2k11 code even. the same half indian/half black coach, the yellow courts, same everything, i don't care. just bring it back.
customizable courts, of course we would get to chose which coach represents our crew because that fat dude has been our crew coach since 2k10...hopefully the art team can get the courts right, and the devs will will listen to what e requests so long as we stay focused and vocal about what we want implemented back into crew mode to make it as fun as it used to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Banned

seriously mods should sticky this so the devs can reach out to us. where are all my crew peeps?
Old 10-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

Your silly if you believe that crew mode couldn't been in this year. They basically have crew now, its called team up mode. What they need,to do is fix the VC system. To easy to expliot. If they don't, crew mode will be trash.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

forget the vc system. we should be able to use our players online in a real game. not that blacktop half court nonsense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »