Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #817
Rookie

Po0hd1n1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

the ability to sprewell the coach when he puts me at SF when im a 6'3 PG
Old 06-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #818
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

TeamBuilder/Move Franchise/Expansion feature. OR just the ability to update the stadium, arena, floor, colors, jerseys, mascot, w/e. I don't want to choose to play as the Charlotte Bobcats, and they STAY the Bobcats for the next 30 years. I want to keep them as the Bobcats for one year, and then have the ability to change them to the Hornets (so I can re-create what will be happening in real-life).

The ability to create teams and move teams would be great too. I want the Super Sonics back, I want to put a team in Kentucky and have the ability to change New Orleans to the Jazz or Utah to the Cougars or Bobcats or something more relevant to Utah.

Home/Away accessories are a must by now, we've been waiting too long for that. Maybe even specific accessories for each specific jersey even. BTW, I've said it before, but it'd be a lot easier to just decide WHAT accessories the players where in the edit mode, and then before games you choose what COLOR each accessory is, by what part of the body it's on. And a full color palette would be appreciated. For instance, I have the Bobcats, they are at home wearing their home whites, so I could choose to have them with blue headbands, blue wrist/arm bands, white arm sleeves/braces, white leg sleeves/pads, black socks, and away (black socks). Or any combination that I wanted, it would make it a lot easier than having to go in and edit your player before every game.

That's all for now.

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12
Old 06-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #819
Banned

OVR: 0

Probably been mentioned but I think more control of every aspect of the team so GM / Coach in association and the players during the games. With regards to in game I really want more control of passing and switching between players. For example: if you pass the ball off, I don't want to automatically be that player, I want to be able to work off the ball and also control the type of play the guy with the ball in his hands does. I know this is complicated but it could work. Myplayer is kind of like this but I want it like I just described in all modes. Maybe a system where you control just one player on the team and you can switch in menu who you want to control or is that already in?

With regards to type of passing, I want:
- the lob - soft and hard, rainbow or straight etc.
- the bullet pass ((only do-able with guys with great passing 90+)
- the bounce off the floor pass (only do-able with guys with great passing 90+)
- tip pass - quick
- pass around a player where you first have your player lean towards one side and then try to pass around the guy - particularly useful when guys are all up in your grill -
- the quick outlet - so after made basket not the typical sequence of a player going behind the line before you can do anything. I want to be able to jump with one leg behind the line quickly after a made basket and outlet
- homerun pass - like Otis Thorpe used to do perfectly!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #820
Rookie

Defense!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #821
Pro

basketballer0385's Arena

OVR: 5

I so wish there was an olympic mode, with the memory maybe they can make the teams and then every 4 years you can play in the olympics I'm sure its been said but that would be so great to represent the USA in 2016 in the game

http://www.twitch.tv/baller0385
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #822
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

NO AUTO SHOT CONTEST !!!!!!! just wanted to remind devs about this handholding mechanic
Old 06-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #823
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Keep the classic teams, but please add more classic teams!!!

91-92 Jazz
91-92 Knicks
92-93 Suns
92-93 Sonics
92-93 Nets
93-94 Pacers
96-97 Pistons
99-00 Raptors
99-00 Lakers
01-02 Nets
02-03 Rockets
Old 06-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #824
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

or at least have DLC for legendary teams. In my opinion it's fun to compete with the old school teams against today's NBA because there are not that many good teams in the league right now. The Eastern Conference is very weak outside of the Miami Heat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »