Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #305
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

One other small thing I'd love to see is give us the option on the timeout menu and coaching menu on the Offense strategy of who we want to run each play type for. If I have two great post up players I'd love to put whichever one has the better matchup as the one to run quick post for instead of the computer just deciding one for me.

And for Associations I think there should be a slider for player progression and regression. Some people like to have leagues where players jump up fast and stay at that level for a longer amount of time. Others want players developing slowly and regressing faster. I think there should either be a slider or a setting for both.

Last edited by threattonature; 02-25-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 12:21 AM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 0

1. Have the option to use the whole team just like in fifa because it gets boring in the long run.

2. Bring back the D-league wherein if you are playing bad the team can send you there to improve but they can recall you.

3. Drills should be changed into regular practices for the team. Practice should be once or twice a week.

4. Option to edit the accessories for the offline players. And be able to choose what uniforms to wear.

5. More Details in the Signing of Shoe Contract. You can choose how long you want to be in that company and when it expires you can resign or pick other brands.

6. Pre-game interviews in the locker room or when you arrive at the stadium and Half-Time interviews(if you played well on that half only).

7. Option to be a Player or Manager/Coach just like in Fifa and Madden. When you retire as a player you can be a coach/manager. Managers/coach's job should also include the ticket sales, relocation to new city,,renovate the stadium, etc..

8. More Emotion! When you hit a winning shot your teammates would ran to you and tackle you or something. Crowds should be more into the game. They should Chant something or be standing up in the final minutes in a close game.

9. Create-a-Player should be like UFC, Fifa that has more options to choose.

10. WINGSPAN!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #307
Banned

OVR: 12

That thing called Crew. Everything else is secondary
Old 02-26-2013, 11:45 PM   #308
Rookie

1. There should be more animation when you press the Intense D button. Example is you hyped up and clap your hands just like what KG does.

2. Might be a long shot but...My Career should start in college and play 3-5 games there then do the draft combine wherein you determine your attributes there instead of choosing to be athletic, all around, etc. If you completed the sprint test fast your speed would be rated higher same as the vertical jump and etc..

3. More Accesories like the Adidas Calf sleeves, Face Mask, etc instead of buying them in VC.

4. My Career difficultty. I hate that I am a rookie and my stats are off the chart almost triple double. Be more realistic. I also hate that when the difficulty is HOF then I get subbed, the other team just takes a big lead.

5. When Denying a player, you can hold onto his jersey or arm and when the refs catch you overdoing it you get called for a foul. Same as in the offensive end when another player denies you, you can shove him off and can also get called for the offensive foul.

6. Make modes like My Player available in offline. Not everybody has connections to the internet. You are just losing customers.

7. SECONDARY POSITIONS FOR MY CAREER!

8. Pre-game plans in My Career when the coach gives the game plan in the Locker room and Post-game Reviews where the coach tells you the pros and cons of your game.

9. Post game interviews should be in the locker room during the regular season not in a podium. The Press Conference in the podium only happens during the Playoffs.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #309
MVP

OVR: 4

In addition to more hairstyles, there should be more eyebrow options in CAP. For example some people have fine eyebrows, while others have bushy. Or you should have a scale to choose how thin/thick your eyebrows are. They also don't even have the option to have a unibrow. None of this would be needed though if they gave us Game Face. I would be satisfied with any improvements in the CAP system. Something more along the lines the create a player system in Tiger Woods the Masters, WWE, or FIFA.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #310
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

remove suction defense. Allow for defensive stance without being glued to offensive player
Old 02-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #311
Rookie

Gameplay: I like how you guys tried to fix the speed but it needs a little more improvment. I want a a fast point guard for example " .Thats true speed , and it allows use to really fast break instead of laggy running. Stealing , I hate how a player has 88 defense & 91 steal rating but can't rip at all.For example when a big man is coming down witht he ball I can't steal but get called for a reaching foul.I should be able to rip easy or at least knock the ball loose some type of way.

MyCareer : I love the whole game mode but it needs more. I want more for my player. Like the hairstyles , you give players cool buzz-cuts , and afros , or mo-hawks but wecan't get them. If they have it would should be able to get them. Same with tattoos , I want Jeff Teague's tattoos and I should be able to get them.Next the endorsements , you guys did good but how about endorsements for cars , drinks, company's , or even just NBA commercials.And we should get more VC or money to our count because what we are earning.Thats real right their hard earned cash and more.Next how about a agent like in madden when you can request trades , or anything else.And how about more voices like for people in the interviews and for people like me.When in New york the reporter should have a nortern type accent.Last have more questions , and let our coaches & teammates answer questions.

Assocation Mode : Needs alot of improvements , because I play this mode the most.And I wanna see it improve alot more.Can we re-build a franchise and move them to a different state or re-name and change logo.I hate having to stay in Utah with my team and it would be fun to move it to Boston or Atlanta. Next the staff hiring can we move assistant coaches to head.Next the drafting of players , I want a " REAL NBA Combine " i wanna do every drill with players im scouting like they do in real life.And have interviews with them to get a closer look into what type of person they are.Next I want more better crowds devlopment & game features. The crowds are so fake , like when I play Bobcats , or Magic the house is pack with a 10-32 record.Be more realstic get real crowds noise , chants , and sounds.The crowd should get up and leave during blowout or get super loud during close game or playoffs.Also add interviews wlaking-in , halftime , and post game.Either have the star player of the half , coldest star player , or a hot bench reserve interview who ever is having a big impact.Last the NBA home screen & off-season / off-days.Have more news like the play of the night , assist , dunk & plays of the night. Instead of just trade rumors & signings put how a team is on bad streak , or trouble in locker room , and outer news having to do with the team or city of team.Last have practice's we can actually interven in or off season things we can actually do.

Extra : Bring in lay-up packge's , like for a person who wants to lay-up like Russell Westbrook , Rubio , or Kyrie Irving.They have great circus shots and more.Next bring in dribble package's , like steve nash , kyrie , Rose , Rondo , Paul , and Parker & Magic. Just imagine breaking ankles with their moves or doing freestyle passes like them. That would be a great package to add in.Add in more broadcast stations , like TNT , NBA on ABC , ESPN , NBATV , MSG , FSW , SportsSouth that's a great feeling to play on that channel with those broadcatsers.Next more animations like for a chase down have a mashing block or just a block , have a super hard alley or soft touch.Next add-in gameface for a person can import their actual face online and send to NBA 2K.Last have the signture skills based off of size instead of postition.Like a 6'6-67 point guard should be able to have chase down , or brick wall. A 6'10 C that is a rebounding type should not have shot creator see where i'm going with this ? But yeah I'm just letting some ideas fly more improvements. Let me know what you think .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #312
Rookie

Re: 2K14 Wishlist (Lets get it started)

Gameplay: I like how you guys tried to fix the speed but it needs a little more improvment. I want a a fast point guard for example " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j3S9-sCWGw , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF90lEkRfIc , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFQdOTqkM4. Thats true speed , and it allows use to really fast break instead of laggy running. Stealing , I hate how a player has 88 defense & 91 steal rating but can't rip at all.For example when a big man is coming down witht he ball I can't steal but get called for a reaching foul.I should be able to rip easy or at least knock the ball loose some type of way.

MyCareer : I love the whole game mode but it needs more. I want more for my player. Like the hairstyles , you give players cool buzz-cuts , and afros , or mo-hawks but wecan't get them. If they have it would should be able to get them. Same with tattoos , I want Jeff Teague's tattoos and I should be able to get them.Next the endorsements , you guys did good but how about endorsements for cars , drinks, company's , or even just NBA commercials.And we should get more VC or money to our count because what we are earning.Thats real right their hard earned cash and more.Next how about a agent like in madden when you can request trades , or anything else.And how about more voices like for people in the interviews and for people like me.When in New york the reporter should have a nortern type accent.Last have more questions , and let our coaches & teammates answer questions.

Assocation Mode : Needs alot of improvements , because I play this mode the most.And I wanna see it improve alot more.Can we re-build a franchise and move them to a different state or re-name and change logo.I hate having to stay in Utah with my team and it would be fun to move it to Boston or Atlanta. Next the staff hiring can we move assistant coaches to head.Next the drafting of players , I want a " REAL NBA Combine " i wanna do every drill with players im scouting like they do in real life.And have interviews with them to get a closer look into what type of person they are.Next I want more better crowds devlopment & game features. The crowds are so fake , like when I play Bobcats , or Magic the house is pack with a 10-32 record.Be more realstic get real crowds noise , chants , and sounds.The crowd should get up and leave during blowout or get super loud during close game or playoffs.Also add interviews wlaking-in , halftime , and post game.Either have the star player of the half , coldest star player , or a hot bench reserve interview who ever is having a big impact.Last the NBA home screen & off-season / off-days.Have more news like the play of the night , assist , dunk & plays of the night. Instead of just trade rumors & signings put how a team is on bad streak , or trouble in locker room , and outer news having to do with the team or city of team.Last have practice's we can actually interven in or off season things we can actually do.

Extra : Bring in lay-up packge's , like for a person who wants to lay-up like Russell Westbrook , Rubio , or Kyrie Irving.They have great circus shots and more.Next bring in dribble package's , like steve nash , kyrie , Rose , Rondo , Paul , and Parker & Magic. Just imagine breaking ankles with their moves or doing freestyle passes like them. That would be a great package to add in.Add in more broadcast stations , like TNT , NBA on ABC , ESPN , NBATV , MSG , FSW , SportsSouth that's a great feeling to play on that channell with those broadcatsers.Next more animations like for a chase down have a mashing block or just a block , have a super hard alley or soft touch.Next add-in gameface for a person can import their actual face online and send to NBA 2K.Last have the signture skills based off of size instead of postition.Like a 6'6-67 point guard should be able to have chase down , or brick wall. A 6'10 C that is a rebounding type should not have shot creator see where i'm going with this ? But yeah I'm just letting some ideas fly more improvements. Let me know what you think .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »