Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #385
Rookie

Stuzoh's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

- Be Able To Change Jerseys In MyCAREER Mode.

- Show Like The Broadcasters Talking Before The Game Starts.

- Bring Back Crew Mode !

- Interviews After Games If You Were The Player Of The Game. ( Not Press Conferences )

- Let You Sign With Other Shoe Brands Not Just Jordan & Nike.

- Halftime Shows ( Broadcasters Talking About The 1st Half )

- Be Able To Talk To The GM About Trying To Get Someone Traded To Your Team. ( Let You Choose )

- Add The Skills Challenge To The All Star Weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #386
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Yeah, what happened to LBJ? They had some better faces for him in the past. It's better not to change a good face just to make it different. If you can't make it better, I'd say leave it.

2K, you can obviously make a better one than the current one.
2k spent too much time editing free agents appearances. This year, 2k didn't update Norris Cole's face just after the Heat won the finals but they somehow removed the cornrows from Melvin Ely. They also edited Brian Skinner's beard. Nice going 2k. In 2k14, we should be allowed to edit players hairstyles so when they get a new hairstyle frequently ( Andrew Bynum and Michael Beasley come to mind) we can edit their hairstyle and be able to choose from any hairstyle from any cf in the game including the CAPS to give to the player that needs a hair update.

Last edited by Gman 18; 03-13-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #387
Rookie

OVR: 3

getting injured should affect different attributes not you're all your attributes. for example if you hurt your hand it should affect your shooting attributes.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:55 AM   #388
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by champsbasketball
getting injured should affect different attributes not you're all your attributes. for example if you hurt your hand it should affect your shooting attributes.
And it shouldn't make you untradable

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #389
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
2k spent too much time editing free agents appearances. This year, 2k didn't update Norris Cole's face just after the Heat won the finals but they somehow removed the cornrows from Melvin Ely. They also edited Brian Skinner's beard. Nice going 2k. In 2k14, we should be allowed to edit players hairstyles so when they get a new hairstyle frequently ( Andrew Bynum and Michael Beasley come to mind) we can edit their hairstyle and be able to choose from any hairstyle from any cf in the game including the CAPS to give to the player that needs a hair update.
That's impossible because the hair is part of the model.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #390
Pro

There should be a individual tendency for attempts to block dunks.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #391
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
my biggest problem is still with the passing in the paint (passes causing cutting players to change direction from their cut...passes redirecting cutting players and "suctioning" them toward the passer rather than leading them forward...cutting players stopping when you pass to them in the paint, rather than the cutter continuing to move forward on his current path as he catches the ball)

I also don't like the inconsistency of foul calls, especially on contact in the paint. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what is a foul and what isn't....the foul calls seem too random and not really based on what you did as a defender (right or wrong). for example, I'll be standing in the paint, in front of the ball handler...i'll just stand still in front of him and the ball handler will jump into me...this will initiate a suction contact animation and my player will be called for a foul when all i did was stand still in front of him....this should've been a charge on him, not a shooting foul on me. later in the game I'll see the exact same scenario, with the exact same contact animation, but this time there is no foul call at all....huh? where's the consistency? how am i supposed to play defense if the game can't clearly define to me what is "correct" defense? if you are controlling a defender and you are neutralizing the left stick, then you should never be called for a foul...if you are not moving the left stick, then your defender should be considered stationary, so any contact at that point should be attributed to the offensive player (either a charge, or just a missed contact shot).
foul calls are based on tendencys now bro. Check each specific player they have a "draw foul" tendency
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #392
Rookie

- Make it visible which player your opponent is controlling in defense. (Online play)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »