10 day contracts would be a nice touch.
It's in 2K13 and 2K12...
Old 03-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
It's in 2K13 and 2K12...
You can sign players to 10 day contracts?
Old 03-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #404
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
You can sign players to 10 day contracts?
Yeah, just you have to wait til like December or January, but you can sign players to 10 day contracts.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #405
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hear me now
It is visible already.
So tell me y some stupid people in our online league constantly accuse someone of off-ball defense?

Where is it visible?

and I can say it often enough:

Make it possible to use our own created (or downloaded) rosters for Online Associations...It's very hard to get our rosters with a fantasy draft because the priority lists aren't working 100%.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #406
Rookie

Co-op drills
being able to go 2 or more local players online...
Old 03-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #407
Rookie

What I'd Like to See in 2k14

MyCareer
- Complete overhaul of the Create a Player system. Every CAP looks the same. 2k Sports got the license for the WWE games and in those games you could go very in depth on how you wanted your player to look. They should do the same and add more hair styles, facial hair, tattoos, accessories, etc. Also, give us the option to change the voice of our MyPlayer.

- Someone mentioned adding story lines earlier in the thread and i thought this would be a great addition to the game. Maybe make it optional or have a number of things to choose from so you're not doing the same thing over and over again.

- Let us choose what jerseys we want to wear before games start in MyCareer.

- Let us choose when we want come out of games. I shouldn't get subbed out the final 5 minutes of the game when I'm about to break a franchise record in assists, for example.

- Add the option to play in the Olympics. Maybe add it as DLC if its too much space on the disk.

- Bring back the D-League and maybe add a Summer league/Street League after the regular season/playoffs. BAROCKAFELLA made a roster with different street courts and a Summer Gym so this should be possible.

General

- Add more classic teams (94-95 Pacers, Barkley Suns, 00-01 Raptors, 02-03 Lakers, The Nets w/ Jason Kidd, etc.). Also, please remove all the fake players.

- Better reactions from the crowd and players when you hit a buzzer beater or a game winner. The commentary is perfect but this needs to be addressed. The player should be swarmed by the other players.

- If a player tries to contest a dunk, there should be at least some type of contact instead of the defender being pushed to the side.

- Create a Team should have all the NBA teams logos as option, better jerseys, and the ability to create the stadium.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #408
Rookie

Problem:I hear you guys wanting college hoops and march madness and everything but it hasn't happened since College Hoops 2k8.
Soultion: 2k should do what ncaa football does with their high school careers. Let you make your own team then the computer randomly generates the other teams.

Problem:People want to be abl to have a house and car
Solution: Put a dynamic menu in your house. Like if you go to the computer you can look at nba.com, stats, and what not. And with a car make it optional to drive to the arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »