Home

NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #705
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Wishlist Thread

^I love you. I know that sounds very weird, but I love you very much for posting this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #706
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckenglish
Association Mode : This is my favorite mode over any other one. I just think their could be more done for people like me. Give us every job as a GM when it comes down to scouting rookie , going to combine , looking at potential d-leaguers , and even foreign players. Also give us the ability to make assistant coach the head coach . And try to move teams to different state's , change the name / logo , or even just modify the arena. Next make use really scout players from College and stuff. I hate seeing how the computer always get the gems but I get the bust's or the benchwarmers. Add in some realistic trade's and trade offers. I hate seeing teams trading their main piece or needed players. Change up the headline board , stop showing injury bothering ( ) , or Teams Signs , or whatever show some highlights , trades , or some news from writers and things. Last add the D-League back , Rookie combine , Olympics , FIBA , and Every All-Star game event. And when we schedule a practice can we play it out focusing on what we assigned. So if I focus on fast break we're doing fast break drills. And let us hire real coaches , trainers , and assistant coaches and even grab coaches from overseas and college.
I want to see everything this poster said here for the association mode (which has been my favorite mode since 2k). I spend hours and hours and hours on 2k association mode -- basically just being a GM -- and it gets redundant really fast! But it's like a drug that I cannot quit!! So how about enhancing this drug to the max, 2k?!?!?

P.S., I'd like the players' "off-the-court" life to be included in this mode.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #707
Rookie

OVR: 1

association mode:
1. i play madden too i really pumped to here the gm mode back 1.with choosing prices on food, drinks, tickets what ever. if 2k would add that that would be awesome.
2. i would like to relocate to a different city. dont need to add lots of choices of cities maybe around 15
3. choice to make a new stadium
4.d-league needs to come back so i can send young players down and see them progress more than them just sitting on the bench or not even dressing for games
5. create a coach
6.coaching: does coaching even do anything with the a's and b's and all the other letters. make it ratings. ex: tom thibodeau defense rating with be like a +5 instead of a A.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #708
Rookie

dragonjaii's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeslice1998
1) Easier ways to get VC!
2) Reggie Miller, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, young Vince Carter
3) 4 point plays! I have never seen one in the game EVER
4) Technical Fouls (other than 3 Sec DEF)
5) Improved My-team mode ( Trading, VS friends, less VC for packs, more legends, better chance for legends, have legends cost more ETC...)
6)Less 3 point shooting, and turbo dunk cheese)
7) Team up online with less Scrub teams, and even legend teams like super sonics or Staks and Ewing
i've done it like 4 times in mycareer.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #709
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

editable coaches in association. too many times, teams with A defense/offense rated coaches will be crap in those categories.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #710
Rookie

OVR: 7

Better fan realism.

Ex. In blowout fans leaving early, less attendence for small market teams, less attendence in weekday games, fan nights etc.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #711
MVP

OVR: 39

More body types. I want to create players with Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley build.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 12:16 AM   #712
Rookie

More immersion with the presentation and with fans. Like when something historic happens like reaching the finals with a team like toronto it should be a historic moment and fans should be crazy loud and the commentators should pick up on it, in addition make it so smaller markets can grow with championships under their belt and be able to attract all stars players this would make it more fun to play for smaller markets.

More player immersion as well, like have players react to timeouts realistically, for example when the game is close and your team goes on a run forcing the other team to call a timeout the players should be hype all hi-fiving and that. Too many times i hit buzzer beaters to bring us tie going into the fourth and the animations my players make are just stupid and unrealistic no hype to bring immersion what so ever.

Just more immersion, the feel of the game is so bland and after one season you would have picked up on everything the game has to offer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »