Home

Wrong Bulls jersey color

This is a discussion on Wrong Bulls jersey color within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #25
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Wrong Bulls jersey color

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
I think the thought is- becausse of the numerous setups out there today with as many variable settings within, maybe the cause of some having varying oppinions. there are NO pink teams in my game and i run with the Bulls, and the back in black jersreys are black not washed out grey. but my samsung has three levels of HDMI black settings, 3 black adjust levels, backlight adjustments, on top of the regular brightnes slider. Dont get me started on the differnt color options. starting with the XBOX itself have in an HDMI expanded color setting. all we are saying is some colors they are using may not be showing well on some setups for whatever reason.
Some guys don't want to see this, they want to assume it's the game an complain about it. I've played on 4 different tvs with numerous visual configurations and depending on the settings I can get the reds to look pink or orangish, the blues to look purple or the greens to look yellowish. It's all about YOUR setup. If you're to stubborn to adjust your settings, it's on you if the colors don't look right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 12

yep, and in their defense as games are being made to take advantage of these options it may be throwing some odd colors on some of the less advanced setups. who knows......but just to think 2K made the bulls pink is much more of a stretch than our guess LOL
Old 11-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
Jordan's black tongue is a far bigger issue.
Lol. I agree. I wonder if that is something that can be patched? Looks pretty bad when he dunks on someone with a gaping hole in his face
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #28
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Clippers alternate blue is too light
Old 11-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #29
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

That's a great solution. Let's all change our TV colors to look right for this one game. And then change it to make normal again for a different game. It's amazing that even after we put screenshots up to prove such point, people are still too stubborn to think that it has nothing to do with the game. I'm not adjusting the TV color settings solely for this one game as I use the TV for many other purposes. I'll stick with the wrong reds.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

im on pc and i get 'em pink too.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #31
Rookie

The proof is evident when you look at another team with a predominantly black jersey, like the Blazers for example. Their black is is true black, whereas the Heat is gray -- no doubt about it.

And this is on a one year old 42" HD LCD LED TV. And I tried modifying color settings as well and it did not change what I was looking at for the Heat at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #32
Rookie

If it was just a problem with settings, Knicks'away jersey would'nt look lighter in the 2K released pics...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »