Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
@superj...Just watch the video they posted and pause it at certain areas to slow it down. That's what I did any way. Honestly, I think they just changed a few jersey #'s on players who had wrong #'s. Other than that, I really don't see any major changes.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (11-1-12)

So other then Numbers and Curry being added....what else?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #19
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
Seriously? This is the 4th roster update they've done and it's still not right right by a long shot. When other people like J2k9 can get the rosters 99% correct on ALL levels, then there is no reason why professionals at 2k can't. It's part of their job...someone's job any way. Someone is getting paid to do this (developers or what have you). It boils down to either just pure laziness or lack of attention to detail or both...which is not a good recipe when you're attempting to make a sim game.

Don't cut 2k a break on this, because the less we expect the less they will deliver. They've already cut out the following things on this game that worked in previous versions.

1. Ability to hex edit.
2. Ability to turn off Auto-save.
3. Ability to create home and away accessories/shoes, now we can only create one or the other and they limited the colors in some instances.
4. Ability to slider share

There are other things I can think of but I think you get the idea. They more we allow them to slack the more they will...particularly with no outside competition.

Usually I would be on the attack but I just feel enough people will already feel like that so I'm going to go the other way. I understand and they need to fix this asap but what can I do.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Kbjunior's Arena

OVR: 2
Sasha Pavlovic is not even on the Trail Blazers do they even follow the NBA? I see Eddy Curry on Mav's but where the other rookies ?
Looks like its gonna take 2k all season to get all the players in the game..
Old 11-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Usually I would be on the attack but I just feel enough people will already feel like that so I'm going to go the other way. I understand and they need to fix this asap but what can I do.
You can voice your displeasure in the hopes 2K will actually listen and step things up instead of choosing to "go the other way" and settling for the status quo. That's all any of us can do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #22
Rookie

Maybe to 2K negative exposure is better than none at all? Maybe they keep releasing these garbage rosters to watch the boards light up and get a good laugh at all the suckers like myself who keep believing that they will make this right...and then keep banging their head against the wall when they don't. Maybe that's what they want. All I know is that they absolutely stink at this aspect of the game.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #23
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

They made Jae Crowder's secondary position PF.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 14

It's quite simple really... the Insider needs the blog again. The quality of roster updates has markedly decreased since the blog was discontinued. Interaction between the Insider and the online community is virtually non-existent as of now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »