Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-1-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (11-1-12)

This has gone from comical to just straight up pathetic now. Why even release another roster update if they did nothing of significance? Yay, Eddy Curry on the Mavs! How about adding missing players instead of just doing someone we can all do ourselves and calling it a roster update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #26
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5

Has Prigioni been added yet?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #27
Rookie

The reason they probably took down the blog was to put some distance between the gamers and suits at 2K. They simply don't care. It's ridiculous that the phantom, apparition, 2nd cousin to Harvey the Rabbit 2k Insider needs us to tell him/her how to do their job in this regard. If they cared, they would get it right...but obviously they don't care. What they should do is hire the likes of J2K9, Tomba, The Lorn, Barockafella as to get the simple details of the game correct.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #28
Rookie

And hire either Tomba OR MKHARSH33 for simulation slider settings instead of just putting everything at 50 and calling it a day...especially since they spawned their brainchild of eliminating slider share...great decision there 2k.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:12 PM   #29
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Very upsetting to say the least with this roster update. Probably the most unprofessional gaming company when it comes to community relations and fixing issues. Once they get their money they are done.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #30
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
Don't cut 2k a break on this, because the less we expect the less they will deliver. They've already cut out the following things on this game that worked in previous versions.

1. Ability to hex edit.
2. Ability to turn off Auto-save.
3. Ability to create home and away accessories/shoes, now we can only create one or the other and they limited the colors in some instances.
4. Ability to slider share

There are other things I can think of but I think you get the idea. They more we allow them to slack the more they will...particularly with no outside competition.
Hex edit is not a feature of the game. You can't hold that against if they block that out because it's not technically suppose to be done anyway. The hex edit rosters don't help 2K in any way.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #31
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
It's quite simple really... the Insider needs the blog again. The quality of roster updates has markedly decreased since the blog was discontinued. Interaction between the Insider and the online community is virtually non-existent as of now.
This. I said it in the last roster update thread. That really needs to be brought back. Things we implemented a lot faster that way and 2K was given info a lot faster that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Very upsetting to say the least with this roster update. Probably the most unprofessional gaming company when it comes to community relations and fixing issues. Once they get their money they are done.
I agree for the most part. I think they're busy focusing on how to make more $ with the current title (by selling accessories in MyPlayer), or on more things they can take away in the next title so we play THEIR game the way THEY want us to play their game. I think a company focused on CS would offer as many game play options as possible, not strip things away that worked well that people like.

All though I do appreciate that they do a couple patches a season to fix bugs/glitches, and updated courts, as far as updating rosters correctly, they are atrocious! And they need to stop lying about stuff, such as "whoops, put out wrong roster, etc." My 3 year olds can lie better than that. I often wonder if this company is run by adults or teenagers in some regards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »