Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-17-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-17-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king

So add Dwight's headband after 3 games? Haha... I'm sorry but that's just a phase, he'll lose the headband soon.
Yet rookie of the year Kyrie Irving has zero accessories.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #34
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-17

Still no update on PS3. Would be nice if somebody would say what the issue is. I mainly just want the update for the jerseys but still would be good to know what is going on.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #35
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Very simple. You do realize that what you are asking about is position based. Besides that Jefferson is well known for having one of if not the best post games in the NBA. And lastly Jefferson is the more efficient offensive player. Last season Jefferson not only had the higher FG percentage but also the higher eFG% and the higher PER. Not only that but Jefferson also had the higher offensive rating and more offensive win shares. Clearly this is one that 2K got right.

You keep yelling about Melo getting a raise but when logic is posted to tell you why he doesn't deserve one you have no response.
Bingo. Facts have been stated here ^^
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #36
Rookie

shawno306's Arena

OVR: 0

I tweeted to Ronnie2k. No response and he hasn't been on Twitter for over 5 hours. So for us PS3 users, it could be a while...

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots
Bruins
UConn Basketball
Oregon Football
Old 11-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 4

Still no update for ps3 (from Italy)....
Old 11-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Very simple. You do realize that what you are asking about is position based. Besides that Jefferson is well known for having one of if not the best post games in the NBA. And lastly Jefferson is the more efficient offensive player. Last season Jefferson not only had the higher FG percentage but also the higher eFG% and the higher PER. Not only that but Jefferson also had the higher offensive rating and more offensive win shares. Clearly this is one that 2K got right.

You keep yelling about Melo getting a raise but when logic is posted to tell you why he doesn't deserve one you have no response.
melo doesnt deserve a raise for being rated a 92 after an offseason. and then gets lowered to 89? for no reason. Leads his team to 6 and 1 in the east. He is also an mvp candidate. top 3 to be exact. even if yu throw out numbers like how hes shooting 43 percent. the least you could say is that he was better than last year which gave him his 89 rating correct?? theres your reason. you want more? knicks were expected to be 6th seed. he is leading them. He is also playing better on the defensive end. there are things that dont appear on stats such as being unselfish.. yu can throw assists out but even tho melo is lower in assists he is playing way more UNSELFISHLY. than last year. so yea. if yu need more reasons just let me know and i will be glad. And about the positions comment. melo is an 89 at sf Kd is 94. while many say kd is better which is ok. is he really 5 points better. and if he is then that means Igoudala who is an 87 is only 2 points lower than melo? is he that close to him. ill let you think about that
Old 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
Banned

CUTigers2324's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
melo doesnt deserve a raise for being rated a 92 after an offseason. and then gets lowered to 89? for no reason. Leads his team to 6 and 1 in the east. He is also an mvp candidate. top 3 to be exact. even if yu throw out numbers like how hes shooting 43 percent. the least you could say is that he was better than last year which gave him his 89 rating correct?? theres your reason. you want more? knicks were expected to be 6th seed. he is leading them. He is also playing better on the defensive end. there are things that dont appear on stats such as being unselfish.. yu can throw assists out but even tho melo is lower in assists he is playing way more UNSELFISHLY. than last year. so yea. if yu need more reasons just let me know and i will be glad. And about the positions comment. melo is an 89 at sf Kd is 94. while many say kd is better which is ok. is he really 5 points better. and if he is then that means Igoudala who is an 87 is only 2 points lower than melo? is he that close to him. ill let you think about that
I thought about it...and I think that's perfectly fair. The overall ratings don't matter in the slightest. Melo plays like Melo in the game and is rated highly where he should be rated highly.Should Melo be rated as an elite defender? I certainly don't think so...and neither does the game. That's why he's a touch lower than some of the other superstars. But, his offensive ratings are amongst the highest in the league.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #40
Rookie

also if yu want me to stop about talkin about melo fine. ill give yu something else to defend. why someone like landry fields who shot HORRRID from the 3(25 percent to be exact) point line has a a sevennty something 3? can you give me some facts about that? or why amare's defense is higher than Melo's defense as well as KD's and Hardens? Do you want to point to the fact that Amare avgs nore blocks then KD? but according to stats KD averages more blocks and steals then amare? so why is this also? lol. Lik i said. you cen only say why melo shouldnt be this and that. but i can say that for virtually any player in the league besides lebron.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »