Home

NY Knicks, Carmelo

This is a discussion on NY Knicks, Carmelo within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2012, 06:03 AM   #81
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuck3
For me, and many other people in the world, it's an easy decision to make, Durant is number 1, there is no argument. I have ZERO reservations in saying Durant is a better scorer than Melo, none, at all. That doesn't mean Melo isn't a great scorer himself, but he is NOT as good as Durant, all the facts support this, the eye test supports this, there is no argument. You certainly haven't offered anything to suggest otherwise except for wah wah Melo can do it all.

You say it's arguable, yet you put no argument forth, which really says everything. So unless you have something worthwhile to bring to the conversation, quit your yapping. I've put plenty of arguments forth to support my stance, you haven't said jack.

For whatever reason you want to have an argument that Melo deserves to be in the discussion, despite the fact that you don't want to actually argue for Melo lol, you just want to argue for him to be in the conversation for whatever pathetic reason. Clearly you are just looking for an argument. That's swell that you can careless, but I couldn't care less about what your opinion on it that you refuse to support lol. So I'll go ahead and stop wasting my time because you are clearly out of your depth, move you on to ignore and be done with it.
Now you getting mad lol? You are writing all of this, but still not understanding lol. I am not trying to argue with you about who is better offensively, so there isn't any reason I would make a case for Melo. Like you don't care about my opinion, I could give a damn about yours, but I thought I should let you know that you are crazy for believing Melo isn't in the discussion.

I know Melo is in the conversation as the best scorer in the league because people in the league, that knows basketball way more than you, argues Melo case as the best. I am simply saying that boy is in the conversation because normal people like you and people that know bball are debating it.

The eye test should definitely tell you Melo is close to KD, if not better than him offensively. No need for me to bring up statistics and everything. I know for a fact it's debatable because I see it being discussed lol. Like I said, you are crazy if you think hands down, Durant is the best scorer no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 12-05-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NY Knicks, Carmelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Now you getting mad lol? You are writing all of this, but still not understanding lol. I am not trying to argue with you about who is better offensively, so there isn't any reason I would make a case for Melo. Like you don't care about my opinion, I could give a damn about yours, but I thought I should let you know that you are crazy for believing Melo isn't in the discussion.

I know Melo is in the conversation as the best scorer in the league because people in the league, that knows basketball way more than you, argues Melo case as the best. I am simply saying that boy is in the conversation because normal people like you and people that know bball are debating it.

The eye test should definitely tell you Melo is close to KD, if not better than him offensively. No need for me to bring up statistics and everything. I know for a fact it's debatable because I see it being discussed lol. Like I said, you are crazy if you think hands down, Durant is the best scorer no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
lol this guy is getting really mad over other peoples opinions i dont understand it. Jrocc23 isnt even saying that melo is better. he is saying its arguable. I am saying in my opinion melo is better offensively. You trying to change my opinion doesnt matter. Yu can say anything you want. I feel how i feel lol. Yu asked me why. and i told yu. Then yu say how its crazy for me to feel that way. Ok thats your Opinion too and you are entitled to it also. lol. Like it was stated before. Players such as Charles Barkley, Lebron, and Pierece have all said that melo is the best player offensively and is the HARDEST guy in the league to guard. That covers one on one. And seeing how melo career wise is a better passer than KD even though he is "selfish" or a "ball hogg" . i feel he is better on the offensive end. But again it is MY opinion. Get upset. Call me whatever. Its not gona change my Opinion sir.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #83
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Jason Kidd on the other hand can't make a lay up.
Seriously, what IS the deal with that BS? I can't make a layup to save my life with him, very unrealistic.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
Seriously, what IS the deal with that BS? I can't make a layup to save my life with him, very unrealistic.
How often does j kidd go For lay ups. He may have only 5 baskets at most in the restricted zone. He is just a spot up three shooter now. In this game he is just for protecting the ball. Makinggreat passes and hitting the three. He can ,ake the wide open lay up. But if he is being contested, he aint making a layup with comtact on him.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #85
Just started!

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Melo needs maybe a sight upgrade. Maybe 2-4 points in certian areas. But come on. Everyone on the Knicks has been playing like the Knicks. So I don't have any problems.

Do the Nets need a boost because they been playing well? I'm going to say no.

good point, i agree 100%
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »