Home

Durant's 86 SIT plus 84 SOD plus 86 3PT = CHEESE

This is a discussion on Durant's 86 SIT plus 84 SOD plus 86 3PT = CHEESE within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Durant's 86 SIT plus 84 SOD plus 86 3PT = CHEESE

people always creating topics about this player is cheese that player is cheese. 1)Ask yourself can that player do that in real life
2)Get better at the game and stop crying, damn smh. If you know Durant will run up the court and pull up PLAY ON BALL D!! He doesn't hit every contested shot, and deadeye means nothing when the defender is all over him.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #34
Rookie

Same complaints all the time get over it..

''I'm Just laughin To the Bank All you do is ''Giggle''
Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
Did you even READ my post?

Seriously, this thread is typical of most threads on this forum. Within a few posts, the OP is completely irrelevant and people just go on these wild tangents. The lack of reading comprehension here is absolutely embarrassing.

Apart from JasonWilliams55 and maybe one other person, NO ONE is even talking about the ratings or sliders.
Durant's 86 SIT plus 84 SOD plus 86 3PT = CHEESE (Your Post)

Whiner=You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 23

Last I checked, Kevin Durant was the best pure scorer in the NBA... He can hit any shot over anyone, in real life so I don't see the point of being mad about anything that he can do in a video game...

psn - CeeGee
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 10

Durant is one of the few I dont have problems with long as I play D with proper settings. I'm more scared of Jamal Crawford.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 16

I can hold KD down to 20-25 points nothing cheese about that put a lockdown defender on him or a bruiser
Old 01-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #39
Rookie

I'll give people whatever they want. If someone thinks Durant's scoring is cheese (which it is) then i'll get 12 assists with Durant and let K-Mart go off for 30 on them.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
the problem with 2k is they take it to the extremes. you're also taking it to the extreme in your post here. they dont need to make it so people are shooting 35%. they just need to cut out the cheesy shots that offensive players make constantly and it would lower the field percentage to a more realistic but still fun to play amount.

i dont care what you or anyone else says, teams do not shoot 60-70% no matter what kind of defense they are going against. as a matter of fact, i dont think most teams in the NBA would shoot that well if they were playing against air.

The problem with your statement is that users control the players. What if I decided to leave Korver open all game, are you telling me he shouldn't shoot 60%? At the end of the day, it comes down to how good other users are at playing defense.

What I do agree on is the cheese on offense, it doesn't match the defense meaning, nothing we can do as users if the game decides to not reward our great man defense, meaning players warping over us for easy dunks, pushing us out of the way and things like up and unders through 3 defenders without any contact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »