Home

Cheesiest NBA 2k13 Player?

This is a discussion on Cheesiest NBA 2k13 Player? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cheesiest NBA 2k13 Player?

Maybe not exactly nobodies, but Belinelli/Hinrich. Whenever I play v. the Bulls one of those two (and occasionally both) is guaranteed to go crazy splashing J's left and right. And that's with me shadowing them/playing tight/trying to deny ball.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTerry
Cheesiest definitely for me James Harden his euro is unstoppable and he still gets fouls even if u go hands up with him
Harden us kind of cheese in real life too. It's painful watching him throw himself at us.

Novak is terrible too. Had an online user hit like 6 threes in the corner contested and otherwise in a half after I had a 10 point lead. I had to put deny ball and tight on him to stop the ridiculousness.

Also got lit up with Chris Paul doing the same, again, with a 10 point lead except this guy just ran into the corner and launched one every other play. Lost in OT after Bogut missed a wide open dunk. Online settings for corner threes are cheese.

Last edited by Sundown; 02-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

everytime i play someone with a super myteam of lebron, kobe, durant, melo, dwight the go to person always end up being James Harden. Without even attempting to do the euro step they just launch 3 pointers and force their way into the paint for contact layup and1's. i just dont understand why make Harden so noob friendly when 90% of his buckets are euro'ed
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBEgoinHAM
everytime i play someone with a super myteam of lebron, kobe, durant, melo, dwight the go to person always end up being James Harden. Without even attempting to do the euro step they just launch 3 pointers and force their way into the paint for contact layup and1's. i just dont understand why make Harden so noob friendly when 90% of his buckets are euro'ed
So true, I played a guy on my 2nd my team (which has bad players) and he had basically the 2012 Olympic team, he constantly chucked up 3s with Harden and only took 5 shots with Lebron.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:38 PM   #61
Banned

CUTigers2324's Arena

OVR: 8

I can only speak to the online game, specifically MyTeam, but there are 5 distinctly overly cheesy players online.

1. Nick Young - He's the best at the glitchy euro 3 and the fadeaway 3 and people know it. On top of that he NEVER misses the godforsaken flick 3. He gets way too many rebounds for a guard, to boot.

2. Gerald Green - You know he's really not all THAT cheesy, but for how bad he is in real life his 2K counterpart is just unacceptable - especially the pre-nerf one that's in MyTeam. He shoots 3s like Novak, dunks like MJ, is as fast as Wall, and racks up the steals...there's a reason GG is on about 25+% of MyTeams.

3. Kyle Korver - it's not the fact that he's a good 3-pt shooter, that's understandable. It's the fact that his consistency rating is so high (the reason Novak will never make my most cheesy list). Not to mention he seems to have a particular ability to dribble around the perimeter aimlessly until he shakes his defender then hit a random pull up 3.

4. Kevin Durant - I know he's the scoring champion - fair enough. But there's no way he should be able to just sit in the paint doing 11 pump fakes and 3 up and unders until he's finally able to score. Nor should he shoot 85% on contested threes just because he's a little taller than his defenders.

5. Carmelo Anthony - He's flat out busted. That guy a couple pages back had it right. There's a reason he tends to end up as the leading scorer on basically every super team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #62
Rookie

I think I found the cheesiest ever
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #63
Banned

Knicks - Melo, and when i play against them Stat rebounds like a monster. But I wouldnt call him Cheeze.
Nets - Joe Johnson can be quite unstoppable. Off the bench CJ Watson goes off on me.
Celtics - ???
76ers - Nick Young easily. With Kwame Brown "the rebound monster" and low post scorer off then bench.
Raptors - Bargnani still gets his regardless. DeRozen has flashes of "unstoppable-ness. Gay is the Cheeze.

Pacers - Gerald Green is bananas. I had to lower a gang of stats just to make him play like a human.
Bulls - Nate Robinson doesnt miss off the bench. He'll Cheeze if I dont defend hard or make him pass.
Bucks - Ellis was uncontainable in Golden State and he's just as bananas in Milwaukee.
Pistons - I still get nervous when Villanueva enters the game.
Cavaliers - ??? Irving doesnt go crazy on me.

Heat - She Wade still plays like 5 years ago. And Haslem is the " Rebound Ghost" off the bench.
Hawks - Korver.........Off the dribble like what! AL Horford is also a beast if i dont focus on him.
Wizards - John Wall went OFF on me when first popped in the game. Dude has penetration Cheeze.
Magic - Why do I have to defend Turkolu like that. Reddick gets his but is not cartoonish.
Bobcats - The AI feeds Tyrus Thomas like he's Karl Malone. GTFOHWTB.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
I think I found the cheesiest ever
I saw that on Ronnies twitter was like WTF lol that aint nothing to be proud of!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »