Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-12-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-12-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #57
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
The only thing Noah does better than Sanders on D is getting steals, Sanders dominates every other defenive stat as I stated, & is ranked #1 overall defensive C. (for this season) & yes a healthy Dwight is a beast on D, but hes not the best this yr... So yes Sanders is by far the best defensive C in the nba.
I don't see how 1 more block a game makes you "far better" when you get 2 less rebounds and 1 less steal per game. He plays less minutes than Noah because he gets more fouls, and also he doesn't have the same stamina. In a 48 minute game, I'll take the guy who is on the court more than half the time.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (3-12-13)

Stats dont lie, done posting about Larry vs, look them up, synergy sports, #1 rated defensive big. 2k he needs a upgrade
Old 03-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #59
MVP

Did 2k ever upgrade Lance Stephenson FT rating? Last I remember it was at like 50
Old 03-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #60
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Did 2k ever upgrade Lance Stephenson FT rating? Last I remember it was at like 50
Nope. I tweeted a TON of stats to warrant an increase (and decrease in some cases) for Stephenson.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #61
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Nope. I tweeted a TON of stats to warrant an increase (and decrease in some cases) for Stephenson.
Did you tweet them when Gerald Green was playing like prime M.J?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #62
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
**** just got real...

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 03-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #63
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Actually, I did. My twitter account is ForRightNow76....feel free to look. Having to tweet my "recommendations" is stupid as h*ll anyways. Admittedly, I've been tweeting mostly positive changes of late, but Gerald Green and DJ Augustine were really the only Pacers "overrated" on the team.

The only thing that I care about at this moment is Roy Hibbert getting the Defensive Anchor signature skill, Paul George being changed to 6'9", and Stephenson getting a boost. Once that's done, I could care less about these weak *ss roster updates. If 2K Sports still had the 2K Insider blog, I would care a lot more about how "accurate" the Pacers' ratings and accessories were. IMHO, the Pacers should have 3 players in the 80's (Hill, George, and West) based on overall numbers, Hibbert would be in the high 70's based on his defensive attributes, and Stephenson would be in the low 70's. I already reviewed their stats on nba.com and made some of the changes on my game roster for giggles to determine what their overall ratings would be.

In reality, I would have nerfed Green even further. His shooting form is easy to master, his athletic attributes makes him a monster, and he has a lot of hot zones. When I do play online, I still kill people with Green, because the game is so freaking offense focused. Green and JR Smith are those type of players who are "good" videogame wise unless you start nerfing the physical attributes.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #64
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

Only kidding man :)

That's cool if you really did tweet them though (wich I don't doubt). That kind of annoys me that teams's fans always ask for boost but never to nerf their players. I mean If I was a Pacer's fan and I had Gerald Green playing the way he did in the game, I'd be pretty upset by it and probably would never just never play him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »