Home

My Sacramento Kings Association Building Around Tyrke

This is a discussion on My Sacramento Kings Association Building Around Tyrke within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
My Sacramento Kings Association Building Around Tyrke

Alright so I wanted to play with an up and coming team with a lot of trade values. I decided to be the Kings. At first I was going to just trade DeMarcus Cousins then I made an amazing team. Haven't played any games but you will be surprised by the moves I made and who I got. I used the latest roster available by the way.

Kings trade D.Cousins 2013 1st for J.Wall to Wizards

Kings trade M.Thornton, Chuck Hayes for R.Hibbert

Kings trade: Issiah Thomas, 2014 1st Round pick John Salmons, 2014 2nd Round pick Warriors trade Harrison Barnes, Andris Biedrins and 2014 1st Round pick

I noticed I needed a backup SG so I went out and got Michael Redd.

Starters

PG J.Wall
SG.T.Evans
SF H.Barnes
PF P.Patterson
C R.Hibbert

Bench

PG J.Fredette
SG M.Redd
SF T.Outlaw
PF T.Thompson
C A.Biedriens

Also on the team is C.Aldrich who I will probably try to trade someone for, T.Douglas and J.Johnson. Surprisingly with all those trades I have $2.00M in CAP, $14.26M in Tax, $33.96M in Hardcap Room. If Tyreke wants to leave which I don't think he will the Kings will be set without him. Should be a fun and interesting association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6
The Wizards would never go through with that trade, just saying.. Although your new-look Kings look great.

Chelsea FC
Old 03-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: My Sacramento Kings Association Building Around Tyrke

It's such a quick team. I like playing with John Wall I just don't like their trade variety. Only thing is Hibberts speed downgrades so fast anyone notice that as well.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Yeah that's a great fantasy team. But if you're going for realism then that would never ever fall through. The wizards wouldn't trade John Wall for ANYTHING. He's all they have. Pacers wouldn't shake up success by trading Roy Hibbert. With the way his future looks, I don't see Barnes going anywhere.. Cousins is a STRETCH to be traded because of character issues but other than that I don't see thornton or the picks going anywhere at all.. Nice job for a 2K team I must say though..
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
Rookie

williams_87_05's Arena

OVR: 12

A little unrealistic for my taste but it is a good team, just a team I could never play with. I made a Bucks one I will post later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #6
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

yeah a little unrealistic for me too. and i would hate playing with wall and evans on the court at the same time. they both suck at jumpshooting and have similar play styles. i would rather have a shooter in the lineup next to one of those guys.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Nobody to stretch the floor though. Your starting 5 basically cannot shoot the ball except for Patterson.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
Rookie

The way I play I can adjust to shooting with anyone. Only thing is Roy Hibbert his stamina goes way down in 2 minutes of the game. If this continues to happen may have to move another player. I could've traded D.Cousins for any point guard but decided to go for wall because of his quickness. I can also shoot lights out with Jimmer. In the first game with the team I made 12 points from him all 3 pointers. The only thing with Jimmer is that I will have to develop his speed if I can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »