Home

Old 03-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Jeff Green

Why does Jeff Green still feel so stiff and he doesn't feel Athletic at all which he is in real life. He needs Poster 2k!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqr41I96eow

Jeff Green needs a 80 rating he's the third best player on the team. Behind KG and Perice after Rondo went down. He averages 18 points per game in February.

Last edited by skillz7854; 03-02-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Jeff Green

because he is a scrub.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
Rookie

sreckless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz7854
Why does Jeff Green still feel so stiff and he doesn't feel Athletic at all which he is in real life. He needs Posterior 2k!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqr41I96eow
Posterior, lol. That should be Zach Randolph and Big Baby's sig skills next year.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchRichmondAbuser
because he is a scrub.

He hasn't been a scrub since Rondo went down.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Dude Jeff Green is not an 80. You can't give any argument for that unless you are talking about him before his injury. As of now he is just a solid player. I have him at 75.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jeff green should be a low 70's player, right around 73. He is not worthy of an 80 rating...
Old 03-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm011
Jeff green should be a low 70's player, right around 73. He is not worthy of an 80 rating...
You haven't been watching his game lately then
Old 03-02-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Rookie

sreckless's Arena

Green is very inconsistent -- one night he plays like an All-Star, crushing dunks and swatting shots on defense and the next night he's like a nervous 19-year-old that got plucked out of the stands and is afraid to make a mistake.

Obviously that type of performer is very hard to rate in the video game. I do agree with the OP that his game started to come around in the last month as he further recovers from his heart surgery, but that's a pretty small sample size.

In the game he moves a little slower than in real life, (all the Celtics except Rondo and Bradley move like statues) he maybe could use a slight boost in his handle and his on-ball defense. I don't know what his rebounding is rated as but he's a very poor rebounder, so he might actually be overrated in that department.

But in the game when he gets a head of steam he can still throw down vicious dunks, he's a good defender and he's a good shooter from college-three range, which is all accurate to real life. A guy on MyTeam used him against me last night, I think he was player of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »