Home

Top 10 CAP accessories that need to be added.

This is a discussion on Top 10 CAP accessories that need to be added. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Top 10 CAP accessories that need to be added.

Create A Player mode is one of my favorite modes as I am a roster maker. I love to make throwback rosters and the CAP mode on NBA 2K13 is very detailed. The accessories go into detail, but not fully enough. Here are my top 10 accessories that need to be added in future 2K games:

10) Detailed tattoos- Tattoos on 2K13 are REALLY bad. They look so unrealistic and don't reach around the full arm and and can't extend pat the shoulder. It would be nice to have them appearing onto the chest and back and hopefully around the full neck.

9) Bicep bands- I can't create a perfect Ben Wallace without these. It was really popular in the mid-200's to wear bands above your elbow instead of below it like today. I don't know if this bothers you guys but I don't like how I can't put these on biceps. I fondly remember Kobe and Rick Fox donning them.

8) Shoe brands- I loved how 2K added Spalding and UA to the shoe list, but how about adding some more. it would be nice to have Peak or Li-Ning to give to star players like Wade, Parker, Turner etc. Reebok Pumps would be awesome as well.

7) Face gear- I've wanted this for the longest time. We should get 4 options: glasses like Mikan wore, retro goggles like KAJ and Worthy, modern goggles like Stoudemire and Hinrich, and face mask like Rip. Also whenever a player breaks his nose in association or myplayer, he should appear the next couple games with a face mask lol.

6) Headband customization- I'd love to be able to have 2 headband styles: normal, and pushed up. Of course by pushed up I mean LeBron style. Also striped patterns like how the Celtics and 76ers had done in the mid-2000's.

5) Short shorts- How about instead of making the team uniforms dictate how the players will wear their shorts length, we can customize the length of the shorts in the player accessories screen.

4) New hair- The hair on 2K is pretty boring and bland. How about we add flat tops and Varejao curls and maybe Rodman patterns/colors. This really needs to be updated.

3) Facial hair upgrade- Why can't we have facial hair like Harden? I would love to put a beard like his on my myplayer. Also Scot Pollard's and Drew Gooden's goatees would be nice.

2) Signature face upgrades- Wouldn't be cool if you were always chewing gum or you always had a Gary Payton smirk? Maybe even Magic's smile? I don't know, I think this would be awesome but I don't know about you guys.

1) Home and away accessory colors- If we could do this our rosters would be perfect. We could finally make players look correct whether they're wearing white home jerseys (unless you're a Laker) or colored away jerseys. This would make me the happiest if it were to be added.

Feel free to leave accessories you want added in the comments.
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 12:43 AM   #2
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Top 10 CAP accessories that need to be added.

Yes. I second the glasses/goggles suggestion. It drives me nuts when you see kirk hinrich, Amare, James Worthy, etc. with them,and there's not even an option for us to use them.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Old 08-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bands above the elbows have been banned from the NBA for a while now dude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
We should be able I have players that's already in the game accessories, hair, tattoos and etc. It seems like since its already in the game, they could make it available for us. Hopefully, they do that for the next generation.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 08-24-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:22 AM   #5
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSurferX

Okay he clearly said mid 2000s for classic team purposes not current
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 04:09 AM   #6
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

I take long compression tights over High Arm Bands any day.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 08-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSurferX

So has leggings but they are still in the game. ex:http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...d_7p.widec.jpg
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Okay he clearly said mid 2000s for classic team purposes not current
I'm aware of that, thanks for pointing out the obvious smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »