Home

NBA 2K14 Impressions, Videos and Q&A From the Vegas EXPO (JasonWilliams55)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Impressions, Videos and Q&A From the Vegas EXPO (JasonWilliams55) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #17
Lid
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA2K14 Impressions from Vegas EXPO

to add on about fouls (charges/defensive)

i saw a few charges called on myself, and on the computer when trying to go to the hole a bit out of control.

there are a few new foul animations, some over the back stuff. i saw when offensive player tried to step through, and the defensive player kinda went over his back and a foul was called.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 33

Great JW !

Now, some Q´s:

- Any word on if we can, once again, pick whom to doubleteam with ?
- Any tips on if the new adaptive D AI would still preserve (or would it blurr) the distinct feel between bad, regular & good D teams ?
- Are there some news on if there is more customization/editing capabilities all around (offline/online) ?

P.S:
- In respect of the new mode, hope it is like a merged mode, something inspired within the lines of madden interconnected career, but applied solely to My player + Crews ... I mean, a mode were you create your my player and its career goes along with other my players (whatever amount, 30 ? more ?), where you can face/teamup with other my players, compete for draft spots, starting positions, minutes, etc ... were you could form rivalries or, once in FA, even agree to teamup with other my payers to try and form new big threes (or 4, or 5 ) and things alike ... and since the next gen consoles are so oriented to tablets (or Vita) and streaming and such, maybe an option for a user to act solely as a coach and dictate plays and such ? Thus am not sure about wanting this last part tho. I would prefer that GMs/coaches only interact vs other GMs/coaches instead.

To me, as fun as those modes are, my player and crews are secondary modes to association, but if something like this would be made, I would put a ton of time more into such a great mode ... JW, you have demolished my somewhat inline expectations, you have hyped me more than the released trailer ... lol.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 08-29-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

For the tease!,

1. I will go for What is Connected online career multiplayer for $200 JWill?= Myplayer,+Crew+Mycareer multiplayer association.

2. The only other thing is like a fantasy draft association but you can select legends or current players.

3. Place a a legend team and play a season with them online. Create-a-association

Great Q and A man way to come through for the OS and good looking out to the 2K devs. They addressed virtually all my gameplay issues. This is not a patch or 2K13.5 will most definitely buy for current gen and next gen. I need to pick a console now for next Gen
Old 08-29-2013, 02:44 PM   #20
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

How are the jump shot animations? Are they still slow and hitchy like some on 2k13 or are they smooth and at the top of the release like real life?
Old 08-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

HMMMMMM now when you say what if, is this something they plan on adding in the future or is this something that in it this year........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Q: I know it was only one quarter but did it seem like fatigue was added this year or did you ask them about it ?
Old 08-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lid
there are a few new foul animations, some over the back stuff. i saw when offensive player tried to step through, and the defensive player kinda went over his back and a foul was called.
What about when you get run over (usually after a defensive rebound by your team). I remember they used to call that in 2K12, but when I play Team-Up on 2K13 I get trampled on and my man doesn't get called for a foul.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #24
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Ok, nice job on the tease JW. After reading all that...the tease is all that I fixated on. My mind is wandering Lol

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »