Home

NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

Also, why don't they add the ability to do ball fakes while you're in your gathering animation?.. It's plenty of times I would love to ball fake just to get the defender to press the (steal button) and then actually lay it up or even pass to another teammate who's cutting.. **** even pass it to the teammate I actually ball faked to.. There's no option to do that.. I've even found that it's hard to pass the ball to the teammate after you have just ball faked to him.. It almost forces you to pass to someone else..
Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #74
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

Why does Jimmy Butler not have his nappy fro???

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 09-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man oh man you can't tell the difference between 13 and 14 at all the way this guy plays. Video that I've seen from other people you can see the difference in the game. I'm glad I don't determine if I get a game based on other people, cause if I di I wouldn't be getting it. Everyone has different play styles so looking at a video really doesn't help me.

Also he really made my Bulls look BADDDDDDD. D.Rose is a penetrator won't settle for 3's like that, Deng and Butler are slashers, Boozer hardly ever backs down he will turn and face the defender, and Noah will do the dirty work. With that being said appreciate the video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #76
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

It looks like 2k13 with better interior defense.

I would have preferred they patch 2k13 with the changes and spend all their resources on the next gen version and make 2k14 next gen only

DEFINITELY not buying 2k14 for this gen

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »