Home

List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14

This is a discussion on List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #97
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hear me now
Melo is good with that second jump after a miss and finishing it off.He's also good at following his teammates misses.Yes he is a good closer in real life,but not in the way that skill works.Often he is actually dominant in the first three quarters and not in the fourth.They should make the skill work just for game winner opportunities.
Yeah I have seen games where he dominates in the 1st 3 then nothing in the 4th, he is very streaky shooter, so I see what your saying. I see what you are saying about hustle points, I just have a hard time giving tying hustle and Melo in the same sentence,lol. I agree they should have a sig skill for just the last shot of a game. Melo has a knack of hitting that game winner, where as a guy like Lebron might dominate the 4th qtr, but that last shot seems to trouble him at times.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-29-2013, 11:49 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8V51V_F23c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjdqIYYv-k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgUB4aBjtU
Old 09-30-2013, 12:03 AM   #99
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2

The image above that showed Monta Ellis @ 35 percent from the baseline that is only when he didn't hop step. He hit all the ones where he hop stepped first!

On the Hibbert argument, if he was in LA I'm sure he would magically be more awesome than he is put down now!

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #100
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
The image above that showed Monta Ellis @ 35 percent from the baseline that is only when he didn't hop step. He hit all the ones where he hop stepped first!

On the Hibbert argument, if he was in LA I'm sure he would magically be more awesome than he is put down now!
Very true, if he was in a big market there wouldnt be as much hating on him, but since he plays for us he dont get any respect. Some of the criticism is deserved, cause he shoudl rebound better for as big as he is, and I think he will improve in that this year. He has gotten huge over the summer with putting on muscle. People who havent seen him yet will be very surprised how big he is now. I really think Hibbert playoff success will carry over to this season. I also see them going ot him more often now. Hibbert tends to lose focus when he isnt involved early on offensively, and if they focus on him as the 1st option and play inside out I look for him to avg a few more pts per game and shoot better this yr. He does have a nice soft touch outside as well people forget about, and like to overlook he had a hand injury for a good part of the season last year.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-30-2013, 02:03 AM   #101
L10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Manu should have FLASHY PASSER skill
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »