Home

List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14

This is a discussion on List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: List of Signature Skills Added or Removed For Each Player in NBA 2K14

Regarding Hinrich having Floor General, here are the players with that sig skill: CP3, D-Will, Rondo, Tony Parker, Mike Conley, Nash, annnnndddd....Kyrie? Nope. Rubio? Nope. Holiday? Nope. Westbrook? Nope. ...Kirk FREAKING HINRICH.

Hinrich ranked 33rd in assists last year and only played 60 games, ugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
You missed the point. I was referring to LD2k telling us they've had "constructive talks" with the insider, and rosters would get better. It wasn't about you at all.
oops, my bad then. I thought you were criticising me for not being constructive about hinrich and calderon skills. Forget my other post...
Old 09-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm a huge Spurs fan but I really don't understand why 2k gave Danny Green Lockdown Defender over Kawhi Leonard. I'm not saying Danny Green doesn't deserve it because he did a great job guarding Steph Curry in the Western Conference Semifinals basically shutting him down. I still think Kawhi deserves it because he did a pretty good job guarding LeBron in the NBA Finals and is the best perimeter defender on the team so he should have the sig skill. As for Kawhi having Posterizer, I'm kind of shocked but then again if you look up Kawhi posterizes on Youtube you find like 7 or 8 videos so I can see why they gave it to him even though they probably only gave it to him because he dunked on Mike Miller in the NBA Finals. Also I don't quite understand why they took Break Starter and Post Playmaker from Tim Duncan when he has been known for doing those two things in his career. I'm surprised he doesn't have Screen Outlet when the Spurs offense is based around the pick and roll and Duncan either rolling to the rim for a finish or fading for a mid range jumper especially when Parker and Ginobili have P&R Maestro. But whatever 2k always has inconsistencies so I'm not really surprised with whatever they do.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #28
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

They gave Lockdown Defender to Danny Green, and NOT Kawhi Leonard. Hmmm, that's a bit...puzzling.

Edit: ^^^ Beat me to it.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
oops, my bad then. I thought you were criticising me for not being constructive about hinrich and calderon skills. Forget my other post...
Lol...no offense man. It's kinda ridiculous that some tool actually gets paid money for sitting down and randomly editing players for 2k basketball. What a mess once again. Nice marketing talk with stats updates, but no substance as usual.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

So spot up shooter is taken away from Jared Dudley but given to Jamaal Crawford who is not a spot up shooter.

Dudley should have spot up shooter and Crawford should have shot creator even a ball novice should know this.

Jerry Bayless and Jodie Meeks have pick dodger but ray Allen who does nothing but run off screens all day does not have it.

Cmon 2k
Old 09-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
So spot up shooter is taken away from Jared Dudley but given to Jamaal Crawford who is not a spot up shooter.

Dudley should have spot up shooter and Crawford should have shot creator even a ball novice should know this.

Jerry Bayless and Jodie Meeks have pick dodger but ray Allen who does nothing but run off screens all day does not have it.

Cmon 2k
Pick dodger is a defensive sig. I agree with you on everything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #32
Pro

Royce White - Bruiser, Dimer, One Man Fastbreak

So how many games has White played against NBA competition again? I mean the insider isn't just pulling random stuff out of his a**, right? What a joke...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »