Home

NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #337
Rookie

guidrm150's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikidinho
Am i the only one struggling with turnovers ? I'm averaging like 3 turnovers per game even before i'm a starter and my assist average is like 6,5, the ratio is very disturbing for me. Any tips on how to avoid giving up the ball as often as i do ?
There's some games that even though you're playing well, you will have a lot of turnover well... just 'cause the games wants you to.

I had a 2.2 TO avg (Which I consider normal since I slash and drive a lot). Then, all of a sudden against the Wizards, I had 7 TO with NENE grabbing 5 steals. Wish he would play like that for the national team...
Old 10-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #338
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Created my pass first pg. In the rookie showcase I got player of the game with 11pts 8ast 2reb 2stls and 3to

Drafted by the Bucks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg

Last edited by DarthRambo; 10-08-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #339
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Ok so I bought some Pacers gear for MyPlayer right?

Soo I'm drafted by the Bucks aaaaand I choose GM sitdown just to see the options I could say ( really like the one about not getting along with a certain player lol).

Anyways, my guy is sitting there wearing my Pacers sports jacket insidev the office of the Bucks GM! LMAO this is funny but def a glitch

Old 10-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #340
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
How many dunk packages do you have equipped? If it's only the Athletic one-handers and that's it, try filling up the rest of the slots with the rest of the packages you have available. Fill up as many slots as you possibly can, even use the Basic packages. Last year that usually did the trick for people having issues with not dunking.

EDIT: Now that I read your post again, I noticed you didn't say anything about equipping the dunk packages and you just said you had one. Make sure that after you bought a dunk package, you went and equipped it.
yeah, it was equipped. also tried filling up the package slots, still can't get a dunk animation on alley oops no matter what. stuff like this really makes me not want to play the game.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #341
Pro

Nothing like creating a player and having them play all positions.

Yr 2.They have me running PG since kyle lowry left but I'm a SF.

Instead of let Derozan or Gay run the 1 and I play 3 i'm at 1 while they play their respectable positions.

Running an offense is horrible i'm have to take off auto plays since I'm PG Now.

Trying to run offense will take some time especially when u give them oppen shot and they dribble until covered instead of shooting.

GO be along season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #342
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Ok so I bought some Pacers gear for MyPlayer right?

Soo I'm drafted by the Bucks aaaaand I choose GM sitdown just to see the options I could say ( really like the one about not getting along with a certain player lol).

Anyways, my guy is sitting there wearing my Pacers sports jacket insidev the office of the Bucks GM! LMAO this is funny but def a glitch
Believe it or not, that happened last year too. I had a Lakers outfit for Blacktop and every GM sitdown I'd be wearing a Lakers outfit regardless of the team that I was on. Stuff cost so much last year that I just stopped paying attention but I'm surprised that's still in.

I'm a PG as well, all around for the Kings. Our record is like 4-11 and I just played two games after a trade that brought Turk back to the Kings and sent Salmons out. I figured that Turk wouldn't be much of a difference maker but he can shoot, pass and board really well in the game still. I don't really have the funds and didn't preorder so my VC goes game by game basically and I kind of like it. I don't dominate but I put up decent enough stats while trying to make Cousins into a dominating Center with assists. I have no idea if I'll make it to the All Star game since voting just began but I'm going to try.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:01 AM   #343
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

How many minute quarters do you need to play with Allstar sim settings in order to get realistic stats??

Old 10-08-2013, 01:30 AM   #344
Pro

first 4 games of year 2 puts as a Point Foward by force. SF who capable of playing PF. these 4 games will determine if I stay with Raptors or ask for trade. I'm not suited to run PG especially not with a team that has no catch and shoot players.

RONDO Lose

Kyrie-Playing

Rose- coming up

Westbrook coming up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »