Home

NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread

I know it has to be done but I hate these threads how they're always made just when the new game comes out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 12:17 PM   #26
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I know it has to be done but I hate these threads how they're always made just when the new game comes out lol.
if it gets released any later, than it's "sorry these changes are too late to make, maybe 2k16."

how much later do we really need to wait anyway?
Old 10-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #27
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Please let us edit player tendencies and edit rosters and use custom rosters with our online associations. Also please please put player lock on user games in online association and just in online games period. I've been talking about this for about 3 years now. Just make the online exactly like the offline association with all the options.

I can use player lock against the CPU but when I play a user I have to control everyone. Some of us like it to be a bit more sim by only controlling one guy the whole game or season. I can't believe more guys that call themselves sim players dont place this way.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #28
Rookie

1. I think that is odd that the older players from the 70s, 80s and 90s to a certain extent have jerseys that look like they should have shoulder pads. I think it is because in order to make up for the lack of fabric they are placing on the players legs the developers put it on the players shoulders.

2. Players that should be added include the stars from the 1970s in the NBA and the ABA.

3. the ability to change the headband color and the overall shoe/sock combination for a team instead of doing it in the painstaking manner
Old 10-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #29
Rookie

NBA 2K14 is the best game out the box, but we all know the usual like Gameplay, Playbooks, ratings/tendancies, player models, colors/accessories, CAPs/CAT could be improved. We need more customization options not less.

More NBA Teams. Add more Legends/Past NBA teams from 70s/80s/90s/00s even if it has to be a DLC. But not a DLC like 2K12 where it was some street mode. We need more teams/players so we could have more options for Association modes both offline/online.

Association needs a revamp. Smarter AI and hopefully no glitches. This mode represents the NBA for what it is and fantasy sports is such a common activity nowadays. D-League was cool. The more the better if it works. I could see lots of people playing online Associations and even offline if the feature was the highlight of the game. Even if people didn't want to play i'm sure they wouldn't mind managing a simulation with whatever players/teams they want.

Also the All-Star Weekend could be improved. They should really take a page out of past NBA Live games on that one. I remember enjoying the Dunk Contest/3PT Contest in those games. No offense to "path to greatness" and "blacktop" modes but actual NBA modes should be top priority.

Can't wait to see what 2K does come next generation. Being the top NBA representation is what made these games so great from start.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #30
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10

fix the drills in association. ex. if i draft a defensive minded Center im limited in how I can improve him offensively. There isnt a drill that works on post offense, hook shot and fade. Its attributes they have yet i cant improve them through practice. Also, point guards. I cant improve their passing ability?? Would also like the prospect scouting to get a overhaul. The scouts reports are all the same.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

-More interaction in MyPlayer Mode

-Bring back D-League for MyPlayer Mode

-Revamp Create a Player Mode

-Bring a ownership mode to Association Mode & completely revamp it

-Change the controls for the Dunk Contest in All Star Weekend

-Give backstories to players & players in the draft

-Give a in-depth level of detail to free agency

-Have more realistic signings & trades. Same goes for re-signings

-More articles, a smooth refined interface & more news in Association Mode

-Give us the option to relocate in Association Mode

-Change the logic for players winning awards, putting up godlike statistics and teams either staying perennial playoff teams basement dwellers or championship contenders.

-Speaking of team logic, 2k needs to go back to this. If you're the Milwaukee Bucks you're not gonna suddenly become the best team in the NBA and scoop up Chris Paul just because you have cap space. That's just unrealistic. What 2k needs to do is introduce real life elements such as players going to teams for a number of reasons have it be weather, their preference to a winning team, a average team or a team putting up the most money. Players going to teams based on recruitments from players & GM's. I swear some of those rumors that a number of 2k employees not even watching the games is starting to sound true to me. It shouldn't be taking you so many iterations of NBA 2k for you to put in simple things that the average NBA fan reads & knows.

-Adding on to putting the most simple things in NBA 2k, fan interaction. For the life of me I don't see how hard it was for NBA Live to do this yet NBA 2k still hasn't gotten this right for about 6, 7 years now. Give certain NBA crowds loud noise, other teams average noise or even minimal noise. Boos for specific ex players, boo's for hated players around the league, boo's after a hard foul, loud noise in the playoffs, etc. How hard is it to go to a NBA game and get a feel of how crowds interact? How hard is it to know that in OKC you can barely hear a word?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 15

Give us the option to allow all players to wear any shoes in the game , regardless if they have a contract with that shoe brand or not .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »