OVR: 40
Re: ESPN Info!

Quote:

sonofsiam said:
Quote:

GoldenstWarrior said:
admiral50,
you are right. I make coffee

btw.. i never recalled any PM's or people asking me to help them. If you have questions ask. ill answer whatever i can.

can you answer about the play sets ? that shouldn't be too hard or break any co. rules. the official site "indicates" play sets are back????

Btw, I'll have a strong flat white, 2 sugars

if the site says theres play sets.. there ae play sets
.. sugar is bad.. black coffee is better..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2004, 11:58 PM   #42
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: ESPN Info!

Quote:

KDRE said:
I think GSW cant just release info on his own without VC's consent. He may not even be the PR guy you should be looking for. For one, the guy is a poster on OS just like we are, and because he works for VC doesnt mean he has to come on here everyday like our own personal football friday and give us everything before they want to give it to us.

I'm not taking sides, but I do appreciate the guy coming on here and quelling the lies or things that arent in the game that get peoples hopes us for nothing. Last year that battousaiken guy made a thread full of lies and it went like 13 pages with him lying to the guys here, and GSW was the only one to come on and put a stop to it. Maybe the way he did it at first people didnt agree with it because most of us require proof to things noone else knows, and he was attacked by a few people until we got the thumbs up from the mods that he was legit.

Not taking sides, but it's kinda unfair to label the man a hypocrite because he may see things in the game he doesnt like just like you and he expresses that, and maybe he's free to do so. I'm sure we all would love to have a solid hoops game, no matter if we work for a game company or not.

UW, I'm appreciative of you too man for even doing what you did at least wanting to share, but you just have to realize without proof of things people are going to be skeptical and call you out on it simply because some of us got burned in the past by the same type of thing that just so happens to pop up every year before the game comes out. It's not personal, and I'm the first to apaologize if you took my post like so, but you have to understand how people feel especially when others are going around doing what you're doing and lying to folks for no reason at all.

i just read that..

pretty much sums everything up.. just wish everyone put thoguht into what they say like you do KDRE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »