Home

I LOVE NBA2k18 on PS3

This is a discussion on I LOVE NBA2k18 on PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2018, 04:13 AM   #9
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I LOVE NBA2k18 on PS3

For me 2k12 >>>>> 2k18 PS4
NBA live 2001 >>>>> 2k18 PS4 i played against the Blazers 2001 yesterday night it is just terrible i don't remember of a bad team in nba live. On ps4 Sabonis can be a PG lol it is terrible.

You can buy a ps1 too !!!!! lol

No more seriously can you make video of 2k18 on ps3 on youtube please and play with the Bulls 96?
Old 11-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 3

I was never a yearly purchaser of the series, as I favor the college game more. Most recent owned was 2k14, so take my opinion for what it's worth.
But man, 2k18 on ps3 just feels smooth to me. Really enjoying it so far.
Like I said, favoring the college game I'm not too concerned with it replicating the NBA, just true basketball. My goal is to get a "college style" feel of the game. With some coaching and slider tweaks, I think this will be possible.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:36 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

For anyone still playing this game, I uploaded an updated 2k18 roster file to the 2k server. It's accurate as of 11/24/18 & includes some rookies. Go to the "Newest" menu - the file name is 'jeffxNBA2k19(PS3). Enjoy!

The only change you have to make is cutting Jodie Meeks from the Bucks and adding Christian Wood from the FA list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #12
MVP

Hey guys, here's an updated PS3 2k18 roster file I downloaded from the 2k servers. It's very good, but some of the jersey #s are incorrect. I fixed a few, but you all can do the rest. I was going to adjust the sneakers for each player, but some family stuff came up. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.02 MB, 37 views)
Old 12-08-2018, 08:03 PM   #13
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

You need bruteforce to open this file offline through operation sports. Otherwise try to download it through 2k fileshare since 2k18 servers are open. Instructions are down below:

The following are instructions to save an offline file so you can play it on your console ( if you already have your PS3 profile ID saved in Bruteforce Save Data do the following )
1. Load roster folder into Bruteforce Save Data
2. Click on blue colored "Rebuild" button located to the right of the bottom screen
3. Hit Rebuild Full
4. Wait for file to save(a couple of seconds usually)
5. Close Bruteforce
6. Copy the newly saved folder/file to a flash drive
7. Insert flash drive into preferably slot #2 on PS3
8. Go to XMB on PS3>Game column>Save Data Utility
9. Locate the flash drive & then the roster file on the drive
10. Hit triangle button to copy roster file to PS3
11. Done

*If you don't have your profile ID already saved in Bruteforce Save Data do the following: Take any game save file from your PS3 & copy it to a flash drive. Insert flash drive into PC. Load up Bruteforce Save Data. Load the copied file from the flash drive. Select the "Set Profile" button on the bottom screen. Select the PARAM.SFO file from the file on the flash drive. You're all set now! You only have to do this once. All future saves will use this profile unless you add more profiles. BTW, this will be called profile #1 since this is your first one.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:37 PM   #14
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: I LOVE NBA2k18 on PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
For anyone still playing this game, I uploaded an updated 2k18 roster file to the 2k server. It's accurate as of 11/24/18 & includes some rookies. Go to the "Newest" menu - the file name is 'jeffxNBA2k19(PS3). Enjoy!

The only change you have to make is cutting Jodie Meeks from the Bucks and adding Christian Wood from the FA list.

Downloaded from in game, works just fine, nice roster. Thank You very much.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMariners
Downloaded from in game, works just fine, nice roster. Thank You very much.
Here's a newer file with the recent Cavs-Bucks-Wizards trade. But there's no room on the Nuggets roster to add Swaggy P. It's also on the 2k server under "newest".
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.02 MB, 58 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 12:55 PM   #16
Just started!

Thanks for the recent update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »