Home

Kings Guard Gaming Point Guard Eric Donald Suspended For The 2019 NBA 2K League Season

This is a discussion on Kings Guard Gaming Point Guard Eric Donald Suspended For The 2019 NBA 2K League Season within the NBA 2K League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2019, 07:38 PM   #49
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kings Guard Gaming Point Guard Eric Donald Suspended For The 2019 NBA 2K League S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
At this moment there is just their side.

Its their code of conduct and they decide what is offensive and what is not.

You either sign it and thus agreed to it or you dont and move on.

Again its that simple.

If things change then sure there might be other ways to look at it but at this moment that aint the case.
I wouldn't worry about it anymore...in his world, I guess he thinks it's okay to agree to whatever Code of Conduct to get whatever position then do whatever you want after you get said position.

The way I look at it...if I legally agree not to post anything about Kermit the Frog based on a company's Code of Conduct, then I BETTER NOT post anything about Kermit the Frog. It doesn't matter if society says Kermit the Frog is "safe" to post about, my company said don't do it. If I like to post things about Kermit the Frog, then I need to go to a different company that allows it. It's that d*mn simple.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:04 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Kings Guard Gaming Point Guard Eric Donald Suspended For The 2019 NBA 2K League S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith01
I'm just saying, there's always 2 sides. Yet you still see ppl whining about Kapernick. That was the "league's choice" too, it was a business decision, he's bad for biz.
Literally they decided the 2KL player was likewise bad for biz yet here you are whining about it.

Quote:
2KL needs a player's union.
*facepalm*

I can think of quite a few professions that "need a union" before "professional video gamer" comes to mind. For someone that keeps bringing up "business" you don't seem to understand how "bargaining" fundamentally works.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 03-14-2019, 01:41 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Literally they decided the 2KL player was likewise bad for biz yet here you are whining about it.

*facepalm*

I can think of quite a few professions that "need a union" before "professional video gamer" comes to mind. For someone that keeps bringing up "business" you don't seem to understand how "bargaining" fundamentally works.
And yet you'd defend Kap and the whining from that...

How many times do you need to hear that I "grasp" the concept, that's not the point. There are multiple angles to anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2019, 02:26 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
There are multiple angles to anything.
*Throws papers in air*

Okay, that's it, I've had enough irony for today.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 03-14-2019, 08:39 AM   #53
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:

How many times do you need to hear that I "grasp" the concept, that's not the point. There are multiple angles to anything.
You dont grasp it.

There is 1 angle and thats it.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:22 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Why do you keep bringing up Kap, and then say "people keep whining about Kap". ?

Kap didn't violate any NFL policy. This has nothing to do with an offensive post on social media. Now stop bringing up KAP. there is no equivalency.

My job has the same rules. There is a strict social media policy in place. A coworker got fired for offensive comments/images on their facebook. And guess, what? She apologized and understood why she was fired. There wasn't any "Oh, what really is offensive now days?". It is what it is. Nothing new
Old 03-16-2019, 01:23 PM   #55
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James are rolling over in their graves right now. . .

Why were they even dragged into this when there's hands down NO comparison smgdh. . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2019, 08:45 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James are rolling over in their graves right now. . .

Why were they even dragged into this when there's hands down NO comparison smgdh. . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Because his behavior was 'offensive' to many. How is there no comparison? One was a "code of conduct" but there is also an unwritten code of conduct. Kap was bad for business, period. You guys would be great for back in the day before unions or worker's rights lol. Employers would love you. The comparison is you guys are taking an "employer is always right" position. Well, BE CONSISTENT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K League »