Home

Looking for a Pro Am Team

This is a discussion on Looking for a Pro Am Team within the NBA 2K League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looking for a Pro Am Team

Hey everyone, my friend and myself are new to 2k and we play on PS4. We are looking for a casual pro am team to play on. We are tired of all the randoms in the park who are either disrespectful or hop off their spot because they are too good to play with. We are looking for a pro am team more interested in having fun and helping their teammates, as opposed to being super competitive. Basically we are looking for a cool group of players to play pro am with and have fun. You can message me back here or my ps4 ID is NOLE-FAN. You can message me on there also. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2020, 10:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for a Pro Am Team

Add RAIDERDAVEMUSIC

I have a group of us that play regularly and don't wine etc. We all have 4 or so builds and mix and match what positions we run depending on who we have online.

I work in music at a high level, so you can listen to me ramble about touring as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiyson
Hey everyone, my friend and myself are new to 2k and we play on PS4. We are looking for a casual pro am team to play on. We are tired of all the randoms in the park who are either disrespectful or hop off their spot because they are too good to play with. We are looking for a pro am team more interested in having fun and helping their teammates, as opposed to being super competitive. Basically we are looking for a cool group of players to play pro am with and have fun. You can message me back here or my ps4 ID is NOLE-FAN. You can message me on there also. Thanks
Sent from my SM-G981U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-14-2020, 09:34 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for a Pro Am Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDaveMusic
Add RAIDERDAVEMUSIC

I have a group of us that play regularly and don't wine etc. We all have 4 or so builds and mix and match what positions we run depending on who we have online.

I work in music at a high level, so you can listen to me ramble about touring as well.

Sent from my SM-G981U using
Hi, can you help me? i have some problem

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K League »