Home

Mid-Season Update Out Now!

This is a discussion on Mid-Season Update Out Now! within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mid-Season Update Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
The Rodman card was a bug and it will be addressed in the server maintenance tonight. Although, anyone that currently has the "Super" Rodman will not get their stats lowered. In general, we don't like to nerf cards people own. Any new Rodman's pulled will be at the correct stats.

The other guys we are not adjusting right now. The one bugged Rodman card doesn't constitute a reason to cause numbers bloat for the rest. Now it doesn't mean we will not continue to issue new cards though. We may issue some upgraded cards via Rivals or further card updates.
How about Chris Mullin? He seems pretty broken as well. I wouldn't call fixing him a numbers bloat, seeing as he's head and shoulders worse than any other legend.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #18
Pro

Race to post the first new "Drafted" Rare, Epic, and/or Legend!!!! Go...

Record: 15890-3126
6 Legendary (5 Players, 1 Support; 3 Drafted, 3 From RC)
37 Epics (30 Drafted, 5 From Season, 2 From RC)
0 Legendary Pros
5 Epic Pros (3 Fully Drafted, 1 Season/Draft Mix, 1 From RC)
Old 03-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I'm a bit confused. Alot of rares that I have pro'ed now have two versions in the catalog. Does this mean that some rare players have two versions of their card? Or for instance, some players that were rare are now epic. Does that mean that there is now a rare and an epic Roy Hibbert floating around, for instance?
Yessir. Same goes for other Legendary, Epic, etc, etc, cards.

Ryan
Lakers
MVP: Kobe Bryant
(Rival Clash Card)
Old 03-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #20
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by United
For a player that got 2 cards of the same rarity (eg. DeMar DeRozan two rare cards), will the old, original be out of circulation, or will you still be able to obtain the old ones?

The "old" cards are still in circulation. The new cards are just that, new separate cards. So you will not be able to Pro an old and new card together because they are different cards. Any card that isn't "current" will have a year on it to indicate it is historical (even if it was just from early in the season this year).
Old 03-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
The Rodman card was a bug and it will be addressed in the server maintenance tonight. Although, anyone that currently has the "Super" Rodman will not get their stats lowered. In general, we don't like to nerf cards people own. Any new Rodman's pulled will be at the correct stats.

The other guys we are not adjusting right now. The one bugged Rodman card doesn't constitute a reason to cause numbers bloat for the rest. Now it doesn't mean we will not continue to issue new cards though. We may issue some upgraded cards via Rivals or further card updates.
Got ya. Thanks for the reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2014, 03:10 PM   #22
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfresh94
Ill post same thing here

while there are improvements there are also a lot question marks with this update. Nate Robinson epic ? Larry sanders rare? Bazemore uncommon with warriors when he got traded? Matt Barnes rare? Collison epic? Shannon brown spurs rare? Jarret jack epic? Glen Davis magic rare ? Willie green uncommon?

With these standards, Parsons should be an epic and Drummond and

Iffy on Stephenson being epic

glad Noah, Hibbert, Anthony Davis, Leonard (sorta) are epic

Glad Reggie Jackson is uncommon

Glad Hayward, klay Thompson are rare

Many more question marks

Lack of consistency in this update.

More bad than good but I'm happy they put more cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the feedback. We based all of our changes on the console game's line up and stat changes from their latest roster update. Now we do some funky formula crunching to take all their stats and jam it down to 4 stats. Most of the time we get it right (compared to the console data we have), but if you think we got it wrong on some folks let us know.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:11 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
The "old" cards are still in circulation. The new cards are just that, new separate cards. So you will not be able to Pro an old and new card together because they are different cards. Any card that isn't "current" will have a year on it to indicate it is historical (even if it was just from early in the season this year).
So there are two versions of rare Elton Brand, for instance, with different stats? That's going to be really confusing for managing my cards.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #24
Pro

I hope I can get one of these new epics from winning my season (currently in conference finals). I highly doubt I pull one soon so this is the best chance I have of obtaining one today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »